||•12•||

Flight

Y/n was extremely excited to go .. but jungkook didn't share the same excitement like hers...
He was kinda amused to see she is so talkative .
He was listening to her with keen intrest.

She was continuously looking out cheerfully. Shooting videos, clicking photos .

Jungkook was reading while sitting beside her and listening her  .
"Do you know this and that and blah blahhh? " And a lot of stuff she kept on telling him.

Jungkook didn't knew when he fell asleep while reading.
He woke up  felt something on his shoulder . It was y/n sleeping peacefully, resting her head on his shoulder while clutching his shirt.
Jungkook put some strands of hair behind her ear and was mesmerized to see her cute little face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flight landed

Y/n rushed out from plane running .. and jungkook was behind stopping her ..

"Wow!" She said  waiting for him

"Why ar you running? Are you a thief or something?" He asked

"Why only thief runs??" she countered. He raised his one eyebrow
" I was just excited.. You know " She smiled

"Well fine, now let's go " he held her hand and started moving

They both went in the VIP hotel but there was only one room left so they have to stay together. In the same room.

Y/n felt like her wish come true she was soo soo happy .
{ ♪DREAMS COME TRUE }

She went to change .

She came out and saw jungkook on his phone .

" Don't forget to put the ointment on your cuts " He said and she nodded.

' should I confess her today? How I feel about her? ' he thought looking at yn who was sitting in front of dressing table.

Time skips ***Evening***

It's evening , y/n wanted to visit the places in Las Vegas but on the contrary the only place where she went was to have lunch in a restaurant.

She was sitting on the sofa getting bored as every second passed .
Jungkook was on his laptop completing his works.

'what the heck with this guy ? He's working here to? And his mood swings are !! He was happy few hours back cold now ?' ~ Y/n thought in her mind

"Jungkook do you have a lot work to do?  ?" She asked
And he hummed in response.
She sighed

" Can you please get me some water? " he spoke coldly and she nodded.

Yn was going to hand him the water but her leg got twisted and it spilled on his pages .

" WHAT THE F*K Y/N ! CAN'T YOU BE A LITTLE BIT SERIOUS. I JUST ASKED WATER AND YOU JUST RUINED MY WORK! YOU KNOW WHAT I'M REALLY ANNOYED WITH YOU NOW ! WHY IN THIS WORLD YOU ARE SO CLUMSY? CAN'T YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF , YOU ALWAYS WANT SOME OR THE OTHER PERSON TO LOOK AFTER YOU CAUSE YOU CAN'T DO ANY WORK PROPERLY!! "

he yelled at y/n which made her flinch

"S.. sorry I didn't mean it.." she controlled the tears brimming in her eyes.

"OH GOD ! YOU AND YOUR SORRYs! CAN YOUR SORRY'S PAY BACK THE WORK I DID? DO YOU DO ALL THESE THINGS TO SEEK MY ATTENTION? OR YOU ARE THIS CHILDISH? JUST BEHAVE MATURE !! HOW LONG I HAVE TELL YOU THIS!??!"

he shouted as he threw the glass away and it shattered into pieces .

It was just too much for her. She left from the room and went outside.

Jungkook completely ignored her, it was like he let all his frustration on her .

He sat on the chair rubbing his temples. He took a deep breath and controlled himself.

' fuck why I yelled on her, it's not like she did intentionally . She was crying ? it's  already 9 pm where she has gone now in this new place ? '
He rushed from the hotel room

It started raining suddenly.

Y/n was completely drenched and was crying remembering
He shouted at her for spilling little water on the pages.

She didn't knew where to go . What to do?
she was lost, she didn't knew what was happening with her . All she did that time was to avoid him, she ran some what far from the hotel.

She was crying and feeling cold .

Meantime, jungkook sat in the car and was searching for her . It was getting difficult for him  , because it was raining .

He was worried about her, he did not want to loose her . The more he thinks the more anxious he becomes.

It was an hour he couldn't find her.
'y/n where are you' he spoke with tears in his eyes. Resting his head on the steering wheel.

And then he heard someone shouting from a dark lane

Y/n's pov

I don't understand what's wrong with him? He's always like this . He never likes me .   I accept that it was my fault   I should have taken care, but he should have said it normally why he let all his anger on me? It was not like I did it intentionally it was my leg twisted. But he didn't even care to listen once.?, why the hell he shouted at me and then those harsh words broke me. Never in my life anyone yelled at me or talked in a high tone. I don't like it , but he...
You will never know how much you mean to me. But it's me wrong everytime.
I expected so much from you jungkook . That's my fault, that's my mistake,  you finally told me how terrible I am, how difficult it is for you to handle me. You never loved me right? I was stupid only, always hoping that one day you'll confess me . You'll say that, the day you were drunk you really mean those words. But I was wrong. Why every time I loose the person I love?
The trains of thoughts rushing in her mind makes her feel miserable. Years won't stop coming from her eyes.

I don't know where to go but i kept on walking. Atleast it's better to stay away from him .

I was walking when i felt someone was following me, I looked and found no one.
I kept on walking it was all quiet, someone grabbed my hand that was healing.
I turned and saw there was a man who was smirking looking at me .

" Walking alone in this lonely street ? Aren't you afraid of? " He spoke while rubbing my hand i hissed in pain

I tried to remove his hand from mine but he was not leaving

" what the heck are you doing fucking leave me !" I shouted

" You're really beautiful and sexy how can I leave you? Why don't you spend one night with me?"
He spoke  touching my face and tore the shoulder side of my t shirt. I was afraid.

"Help!!.. Please leave... me !! Someo..ne help me !!" I spoke crying and tried my best to remove my hand from that man

"Don't shout babygirl no one will listen you here ! It's just you and me let's have some together time" he spoke touching my thighs

I pushed him harshly and i  tried to run when the man grabbed my hairs

" Is someone listening?!!   Help m..e please . Leave me I beg to you please.!! " I cried 

" Don't make me angry babygirl. All I want is you for today ". He smirked and was going to kiss me  when someone came and hit the man's head .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~We used to be close but people can go to people you know to people you don't..
This song is so related to some of my past incidents

😭❤️

Love your alll!! 💜