Prologue

–ᴛʜɪs ғғ ᴡᴀs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴍᴏᴅᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪғ ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ sᴏ ɪ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴢᴇ 

—key—

key—

–'Japanese thoughts'
–"Japanese talking"

–'English thoughts'
–"English talking"
»»————>»»————>

—3th person pov—

[Y/N], [L/N] is a girl who right now trys not to cry on her way back home....

"I'm such an fucking idiot."

flash back—
—30 minutes ago—

The [H/C] haired girl breathes in and out, trying her best to keep her composure as her hands slightly shake holding tight into her skirt and her head tilted down facing the full of green ground.
As soon as she got enough courage, she titled her head up high from facing the ground making eye contact with the person in front of her, whom looked at her with indifference which made the girl more nervous.

"Could you make it fast, please? I'm in a rush. " said the boy with irritation in his tone. He for sure found this meeting annoying

'Ouch that hurt..' You thought to yourself about to zone out before taking a deep breath.

"I..I..." You tighten the grip on your skirt as you felt your cheeks burn pink from mixed feelings. "I HAVE HAD FEELINGS FOR YOU FOR A REALLY LONG TIME I ADMIRE YOU VERY MUCH AND I ALWAYS FIND IT REALLY HARD NOT TO GET FRUSTRATED AROUND YOU... so, so please accept my confession!" You say almost screaming already regretting your life choices feeling your face burn from embberasment once again looking down at the ground.

"I'm sorry but who are you again? I don't think I even know you." Said the boy with a rather confused tone this time.

You were what would others call speechless. "A-are you sure?..You really don't know me?! My name's   [Y/N]..!" you said in a shaky tone. "Nope. I don't know you at all I've never heard your name before." The boy say simply shrugging. "EHHH??"