Chapter One

I wrote this while watching a 3 month old Kwite stream, that tiktok watching stream was great lmfao

Yes I watch him judge me idrc but I was losing my sh1t. I spat all over my screen multiple times I am not okay.

Y/n = your name
F/c = fave colour
F/sc = fave scent

Enjoy ig.

—————————————————————

Donatello's pov

I woke up, my neck sore from the weird position I passed out in. I was on my desk, it was littered with coffee mugs, blueprints, and tools.

I've been working on new inventions, conveniently anything to keep my sanity.  It's been working fairly well, I've been upgrading things like my battle shell, Shelldon, a few weapons, and anything else I can see.

I look up turning my head to look at the time on my monitor. It was.. 7:10 am. A decent time to step out of my lab.

I get up, grab the mugs littered on my desk, and walk over to the door of my lab, tapping a few things on my arm gauntlet. The door in front of me hissed, opening, and closing as I step out of my lab.

Heading to the kitchen with the mugs, I hear Leo yell "Yoo Donnie! Finally out of your lab! What's up, my guy?" I looked over at him, he was binging on pancakes drowned in syrup.

"Blegh, make sure you brush your teeth three times after that. All times exactly for two minutes." I spat out in my morning voice, as I'm placing mugs in the sink.

"Ohoho! You sound like you got sleep! How many hours?! Raph, come here!" Leo excitedly yelled as he shoved more of the pancakes in his mouth. I looked around, Mikey wasn't there but he had left 2 plates of stacked pancakes.

Raph walks in as I'm making a new batch of coffee for myself.

"Dee... We talked about your coffee consumption. You have to drink less." Raph said as he sits down next to Leo.

"Raph, I'm too tired to function right now. Go talk to Leo, he's the one that called you here." I say while facing our coffee machine.

"Oh yeah Leo, why'd you call me here?"

"Raph, buddy... DONNIE GOT SLEEP! Isn't that great?!"

Raph looked happy, but not as shocked as Leo.

"That's great! But why make such a big deal about it? Yeah, he sleeps.. sometimes. But uh.."

He rumbled off talking about something, I didn't listen. Grabbing the pot of coffee that was now done, pouring a cup of it.

Leo looked over to the pot of coffee in my hands, noticing that it was closer to my face than the machine.

"Donnie... Buddy.. do NOT do what you're thinking about."

Catching Raph's attention, who slowly got up.

I raised it to my mouth and chugged the whole thing in one go as they panicked.

"Alright guys, I'll be in my lab if you need anything. Do not contact me unless it's an emergency." I walked out of the kitchen, mug in hand, hearing them struggle to put any kind of words together.

As I was heading back, I saw Mikey colouring in the living room and decided to socialize for once.

"Hey... Mikey. What're you making?"

"Oh hi, Dee! I'm drawing Y/n! I decided to give them a little gift since we met them.. 2 years ago? That's such a long time you know!"

Y/n. That's why I was working on anything in my sight. Oh, they are so, so beautiful it makes me want to do things I'd never think I'd need to.