Chapter XXXX

"Mama! Mama!" Beyoncé could hear the pitter patter of footsteps running towards her bedroom door where she was currently breast feeding Papa, she didn't even have to reply as the door was swung open not even a second later.

It'd been about two days now since Nicki had flown out to LA meaning it was now a Friday, Beyoncé being too busy had asked Julius to pick the kids up from school instead.

"Hi babies." She smiles as both twins climb into the bed sitting before her with expectant looks on their faces.

"Hi." Rumi smiles, Sir mirroring her actions.

"Mama... Alexis invited us for her birthday party on Saturday can we go, please?" She was putting in her signature puppy dog eyes now which Beyoncé didn't have the heart to decline.

"I don't think so.. you have therapy this Saturday, you've missed it for two weeks now."

"Mama please!" Sir clasped his hands together dramatically "We'll be good, please everyone is going!"

Beyoncé could only look between the two, Sir's overly dramatic self and Rumi who looked like she was on the verge of tears...

"Okay fine, I guess I'll call Gabrielle to reschedule."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." Rumi was placing multiple kisses all over her face ending with a final one on her cheek as both she and Sir ran out of the room probably to go tell Blue about the good news.

Beyoncé could only chuckle watching them run out of the room... they could be a serious manipulators at times but then again she never had the heart to tell them 'no.'

-

Saturday rolled by pretty quickly, and all the kids- well mostly Rumi and Sir couldn't sleep a wink- too overly excited for the birthday party.

They hadn't been to one in a very long time, honestly since they'd been adopted they hadn't really been anywhere other than, ivy park, school, therapy or the mall.. now they'd finally do something interesting.

Beyoncé was quite wary not wanting any paparazzi to notice them, that'd be very unfortunate.. "Rumi, come on!" The girl was being difficult, she wanted her hair down but then later she'd be the one complaining that it was hurting her neck..

Onika already knew about the party, she'd just told Beyoncé to make sure that she kept a close eye on the kids which she was gonna be doing anyways..

"No, I don't want it up!" Rumi says running away from Beyoncé to go and hide behind her sister, "Blue tell mama to leave me alone!"

"Rumi you know it's gonna hurt you, just let mama put it up." Blue says turning to face her sister who had tears in her eyes now, her skin was sensitive so it was bound to hurt her only God knows why she was being so difficult over something so simple.

"But I don't wanna..." She says the tears slowly falling down her eyes making Beyoncé sigh, she'd just leave Blue to handle this while she goes to help Sir get dressed.

-

"Okay mama we're ready now." After almost thirty minutes the kids were finally ready for the party.

"Okay babies go wait for me downstairs." She replies back pulling up Papa's shorts-he was going to be staying with the nanny at home-, these kids were a whole nother thing, she didn't even feel like going right now all she wanted to do was sleep, maybe get some lovin' but that would just have to wait...

-

It was a party at the park, though a secluded park in a pretty nice neighborhood, props to whoever set the party, they probably knew the types of people that'd be attending and didn't want paparazzi's disturbance too.

Beyoncé got down the car with the kids, Julius following close behind them, there seemed to be about thirty plus children in attendance excluding the adults..

"Can we go see the clown, please?" Sir asks excitedly thrilled to see everything and all the activities going on in the park.

"Sure." She went to take a seat under the gazebo, Julius following behind the twins while Blue takes a seat besides her, the clown wasn't too far from where they were seated so she could still keep her eyes on both kids.

"Aren't you gonna try some fun activities?" Beyoncé asks Blue who'd pulled out her iPad and headphones.

"Umm.. no." Just then she'd put her head phones in driving out all outside noise.. she wouldn't tell anybody but this days she'd been busy doing a bit of... researching.

Beyoncé just stares at the girl for a bit, she'd been acting quite distant for the past couple weeks now, she was always locked up in her room either on her journal or iPad.

She'd look into that later.. Gabrielle did tell her that Blue had taken a liking to journalling.

"Mama look we got matching face paints!" Beyoncé smiles down at the three kids in front of her, Rumi, Alexis and Sir who all had butterfly face paints on their cheeks although Sir didn't look very happy about it.

"I wanted a tiger but they forced me to do butterfly!"

"But you did it anyways which means you like it." Rumi says poking his cheek. "Stop." Sir scowls slapping her finger off his face.

"That wasn't very nice, apologize to your sister now." Beyoncé sternly states making the boys frown deepen "Fine! Sorry." He stomps off walking over to Julius instead, he didn't want to be around the girls right now.

"Wait ohmagawd you're Beyoncé!" It had barely even been thirty minutes since they got here, it was only a matter of time till she got noticed. It was a little girl maybe seven? It was like all heads within the vicinity had turned to face her and just like that she was bum rushed by a crowd of screaming fans mostly parents.

"W-what?" Blue had raised her head up just to see a bunch of excited looking people rushing towards them now she was both confused and scared.

Julius immediately sprang into action managing to get Beyoncé out of the crowd of screaming fans, Blue held on to Julius jeans as he led them out the crowd and to the car, the twins following close behind..

People were taking pictures left and right but luckily they managed to make it to the car safely, Beyoncé was beyond frustrated at this point. This was definitely going to be leaked to the media... They'd been asking if the kids were theirs but neither she or Nicki had made a public statement about it but now she knew she would have to.

-

Credits to Miss_champcola
for the idea.

I know this took quite awhile but let me explain myself, I actually wasn't planning on updating this till I completed my celebrity oneshot book which I just did.

So now I'm done with that, I guess I'll be a bit more active 🙃

Anyways vote, comment, share.

Thoughts?

Beyoncé going to make a public statement?

Blue's researching?

Rumi?

Sir?

Beyoncé?

Blue?

Julius?

The party?