reassurance.

Flashback to a little before they got engaged, enjoy. Happy early new years babies <3

Don't forget to vote and comment (I love reading them)

;

Leilani was currently standing in the bathroom, looking in the mirror at her half naked body. She had been taking birth control for the past three months because her periods had gotten so bad. Her doctor told her it would help with the period symptoms, so she started getting the shot. Leilani was aware changes would probably occur to her physical body, but she didn't know it would be this drastic.

She noticed her thighs had gotten thicker, and the stretch marks covered more than just the inner part now. She turned to the side, noticing her once small pudge was now very apparent, poking out a little. Her cheeks were a little puffier because she gained weight in her face as well. Everything just felt bigger, and though it was nothing wrong with that, it didn't keep her from feeling bad.

It also didn't help that Sam was away from home often now, and they didn't get to be as affectionate anymore. They hadn't had real sex in a week or two, and Leilani wondered if it was because of her. She thought maybe Sam noticed this change too, and didn't like it.

Leilani sighed, frowning at the thoughts that kept coming. This overwhelming feeling of insecurity came over her. She hated when this happened, when she felt like she couldn't control her own feelings. Usually she would talk to Sam, or call her mother, but this felt too minor. Too embarrassing.

She didn't wanna talk to either of them right now.

"Baby you ok?!" Leilani was pulled from her thoughts by Sam's yelling. She had called at her from the room, noticing she was gone for a while.

Leilani shut the light off and came out the bathroom, "Yea I'm good."

Sam's eyes followed her as she walked around the room, only diverting when she disappeared into the closet. Leilani came back out with a big hoodie, covering up the underwear she had on.

"Why you put that on?" Sam asked, slightly frowning and also confused. It was rare that Leilani actually wore real clothes around the house. She was almost always half naked.

"I got cold." She lied, crawling onto their bed. She pulled one of the blankets up over her legs, watching whatever video game Sam was playing on the TV.

Said girl noticed the shift in her attitude, confused as to why. Leilani always sat in her lap when she played the game. Leilani didn't give short answers. She usually got distracted by something else and began rambling about it too.

"You alright baby?" Sam asked, glancing behind her.

Leilani nodded, "Yes I'm ok baby."

"You don't wanna come sit up here with me?" She asked, hoping for some type of reaction.

"Can I just sit up here please?" Leilani asked in a small voice. She knew what Sam was thinking, but the negative thoughts wouldn't let her do so.

"Ok pretty mama."

Sam knew something was wrong, but decided to let it go for now. Leilani seemed like she wanted space.

;

It was night time now, sun gone down, leaving the sky a dark hue of blue. The couple had settled in, getting ready for bedtime.