♡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7♡

Ridha's pov:

Ridha's pov:

"Don't take it to heart. What she said is just like clouds , it will pass and don't give them the satisfaction on hurting you. Show them your smile" I turned to saw Arav sir standing near me.

Seeing him I felt the support of his comforting words. There will always be a situation when we a need a soul to rely and a shoulder to cry. But for me it never happened. Though Arav sir didn't listened to me or heard me out, just his presence calmed me. It bought the strange warmth in my heart.

We both didn't talk. I don't want him to think of me in a wrong way. There is a comfortable silence between us.

"Thank you Arav sir" He didn't replied anything and went inside the hall.

.
.
.
Writer's pov:

Arav don't know why he felt the urge to calm her. He know his mother is perfectly capable of doing something that can hurt others.

His family isn't normal like others. Since childhood, his parents cared always about their fame. While running in the race along with society, his parents just fulfilled their responsibility, not the love and care which he and his brother carved for.

He can never forgot the incident when his brother Arnav, who was just three years suffering from heavy viral fever. He was crying all the time but all his mother cared is for selecting dress and going for the party. While his father just asked Nanny to take him to doctor.

His parents always thought that money will do everything. They thought that money and the fame could equalize the love. But all a child need is the love from both the parents, especially when they are growing.

After attaining a certain age, he gradually understood all this. That too his mother who actually cared about her status, money, etc.. She also can't stand the people who don't match her status.

Seeing him looking lost, Sanjay and Rahul came near him.
"Where were you lost Bro?" Rahul asked and Arav replied nothing and they continued to talk.

Someone who heard Arav's words fumed looking at Ridha. She can't tolerate that, girl like her deserved to be talking to Arav.

Sanjay noticed Ridha entering the banquet hall. He with a smile went near her.

"Hi Ridha. Good to see you here".

"Hii bhai" she greeted Sanjay and Rahul with the same enthusiasm.

She turned to see Arav also there but he did not even turned to her or greeted her. He know that Ridha is there but he don't want to acknowledge her presence. Rahul know Arav won't talk to her. He don't want her to feel bad.

" You are looking so beautiful Ridha" Rahul and Sanjay said at a same time and hi-fied.

" Thank you bhai. You are also looking gorgeous... I me.. mean handsome" Ridha complemented them. But she is little embarassed.

"Don't be nervous Ridha and ofcourse I am more handsome than these two." Sanjay cheered her up. Ridha smiled thankfully at him.

"Here comes the bitch" Rahul murmured noticing Riya who arrived there with her group.

"No bhai. Don't talk like that." Ridha said a little scared not want to look like offending Sanjay.

"Okayy Ridhu. I won't here after" Rahul said cheekily.
This is a shock for Ridha. Besides her father only Rahul is calling her using Ridhu. She became a little emotional.

" Hi Arav" Riya said with extra sweetness and throwed herself in Arav's arms. Arav just ignored her and moved from her in a mocking way and dusted his suit.

"Hi Riya. I am so glad to see you here. But could you say me the botique name from which you bought this dress" Sanjay interrupted her whereas Ridha felt so hurt for their hug. Eventhough Arav didn't hug her back neither he scolded her. She felt like crying .

"Its SHIZ boutique. I knew its beautiful dress. More than that its beautiful because I wore it." Riya Mehta said with attitude. Another thing thry didn't want to come here is because of Riya. Nowhere they could avoid her.

"Nonsense. Riya, you are misunderstanding. I asked the botique name because even my mistake I don't want to enter the shop." Sanjay said eyeing the dress with the clear disgust.

"This dress won't even fit a child, Riya... Achoo poor" Rahul replied sarcastically.

"Point Bro" Rahul and Sanjay hified eachother. Arav couldn't control furthermore and laughed along with them. Riya saw Ridha controlling her laugh.

" You cheap people, who don't know about the fashion sense are fools" Riya screamed and left from the place. Clearly not wanting to face anymore insults.

"Chali gayi uff" Arav breathed out loud.

Hope you all like it!!

Do vote and comment plz!!
Thank you..🤍