introduction.

welcome to planet orange...
not just because of venus' orange hue,
but also in reference to frank ocean's album 'channel orange.'

check in here to mark your presence ==>

A glimpse in the lives of Sam and Leilani. If you haven't already read Venus, I'd suggest doing so.

I'm going to give everyone an introduction because these aren't the same people from high school.

Face claims are left up to your imagination.

Leilani Coleman, she/her. 22 years old.
A lovable girl, always open to new things. She is new to youtube, where she makes all types of content. Her niche is more sit-down videos, occasionally doing vlogs or try-on videos. does all types of content. Enjoying her new apartment with her lover.

Sam Chapman, she/her.  23 years old.
A big ole' teddy bear for her lady, mostly stays to herself. Debuted her clothing line last year and it's going well for her, although she has other streams of income. Has gotten out of a toxic situation with her father and is happy to be living with her baby.

;

disclaimers

This book will contain a major time jump, being that the characters are grown now. The characters have evolved, so they will not act exactly the same as in Venus.

There will not be smut in every chapter.