1.0

outfit ^^^^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up with a groan on a flat surface was not what elizabeth expected on a saturday morning but neither was being in a theatre room with her family and a bunch of unknown people.

"What the fuck?" Liz hears her older brother Rafe say as he groans. As she gets up she looks around to what appears to be a giant cafeteria? 

"Oh my god, is that?" She hears a deep voice question, which makes her turn around to see a group of people looking shocked that she doesn't know huddled in a corner. All of a sudden she feels a large weight hugging her with tears falling onto her shoulder.

"Who, why, what?" she questions.

"Cassie, I can't believe you're alive and here with us." This young boy close to her age with black hair and grey eyes says.

"I don't know who you are, but my name is Elizabeth." she says frightened.

"Dumbass get over here." A older boy with longer hair that looks just like him says dragging him back over to the group.

"Silence" A ugly old saggy man says 'calmly'.

"Who the fuck is the old guy." Lizzie hears a blonde boy say.

"Welcome to th-" Dumbledore tries to say before getting interrupted.

"Can everyone be quiet, my favorite lip gloss is missing, so who the hell stole it." Lizzie says panicked making everyone besides Sarah & Isla who immediately both go to comfort her; look at her crazy.

"Oh my gosh, I am going to kill myself, is nobody else fucking confused?." a blonde girl who goes by Hunter says.

"Stop talking now" Dumbledore says.

"Excuse me raggedy old bitch, this is a problem at hand. Also why and how are we here?" Liz says angry.

"That is why I was talking, I was going to explain Miss." he says annoyed.

"Oops my bad" Lizzie replies not even looking sorry with a smirk.

"You all are here to react to Cassiopeia Eleanor Black or as some as you know Elizabeth Angel Cameron." he says.

"Um what now?" she questions.

"I just explained it." he answers bored.

"Oh I know I was just processing." she says with a smirk.

"Everyone please take a seat and get comfortable as we begin." Dumbledore says as everyone sits down and the screen starts playing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Chapter 2 will be out soon, love y'all. <3)