68 | bliss

Warning:
Strong sexual content ahead.

***

Ever since Aiden Klein touched me, I haven't been the girl I knew I was

Ever since Aiden Klein touched me, I haven't been the girl I knew I was. My body belongs to him now, always think about him, about how he touched me at all the right places.

My chest heaves up and down as I grip the bedsheet on my sides. Aiden is fucking me with his tongue while still kneading my breasts. He rolls my nipples between his fingers, making me squirm.

I can feel that I'm already close to my orgasm, and it doesn't seem that he's going to stop. If he keeps doing this, I'm going to cum soon.

"Aiden, I--" I shut my eyes, tossing my head.

"Cum for me," he says, and just as my orgasm is approaching, I feel Aiden spreading my pussy with his cock.

He enters me while I'm about to cum, easing himself into me. I grip his arms when my orgasm hits me. I feel like I can explode.

He keeps going deeper into me while I'm lost in this utter bliss. He curses as my walls squeeze him. He's buried deep, and I feel like I'm seeing stars. I can feel every inch of him inside me.

"You like it when I make you cum like this, Heaven?" he asks, cupping my cheek so that I can look him in the eyes. My pussy is still clenching and unclenching around him. "Does it feel good to have me inside you?"

Aiden starts moving, as if he wants to make my orgasm last a long time. He puts his hands on my waist to steady his movement, fucking my juices back into me. I'm soaked, so it helps his penetration.

"Fuck. You're so tight and warm," he speaks through gritted teeth, trying to slow down his pace.

His eyes squeeze shut, as though he's trying to control the burning desire inside him. When he opens them again, his deadly amber eyes pierce right through me.

"Don't worry. I'm going to take it really slow tonight." His voice is soft, contrary to his blazing eyes. "I'm going to make sure that you take all the pleasure."

My moans fill his room. My breasts bounce every time he fills me with his cock. His eyes are roaming my body like he can't get enough of it, and the moment our gazes lock again, I can't take my eyes off his because it's just too intense.

"So beautiful." He stares at me like I'm not real, like he couldn't even have dreamt of being together with me like this. "So pretty." It's barely a whisper that comes out of his lips. "I'll take care of you."

He buries himself deep into me, pressing and staying like that for a while. Then he reaches down and pecks me on the lips.

"Heaven," he closes his eyes when our foreheads touch. "My heaven."

I cup his face to look at him again. I want to see those beautiful eyes again and watch how he sees me.

My breath catches in my throat as I see how much he adores me, how much he cares for me.