Rumors are wildfire

I came back home feeling heavy and gloomy, I flopped on my study desk pulling my cell phone out.

"What kind of guy do you think the newbie is?"

I texted our group.

"Why are you still thinking about Suho?"

I received Ren's text almost immediately.

"Seems like Cyan has an obsession. Khikhi."

- Nat

"It's not like that, I just saw him."

I responded rolling my eyes.

"You sure it wasn't a dream? It's the middle of the night. -_-"

- Ren

"It wasn't a dream! He is a part-timer at the convenience store."

I texted back as fast as I could.

"That just tells how hard-working he is. Stop being mean to him."

- Ren

"I am not mean to him. He looks down at all of us."

I tried justifying myself.

"Maybe he is introverted. He likes peace like Ren."

-Nat

"So give him space. Stop trying to make it an EGO problem."

-Ren

I flopped back onto my bed, Maybe I took it too far. I mean he doesn't even remember me, but his existence just bothers me so much.

I should just try my best to ignore it. Focus on your high school life Suho is not important. I decided before focusing back on the worksheet we had to submit tomorrow.

-x-

I woke up earlier than usual, maybe that was because I wasn't able to sleep at all.

I got dressed quickly, pulling out an apple from the fridge as my breakfast. I quickly wrote down a message for Susan telling her to eat the crackers I got for her, and exited the house wondering if Suho would be there, just to find the newspaper already on the spot.

Just how early does he wake up, I wondered as I walked to Ren's place. I was already feeling lonely and I wasn't even alone for that much time, making me wonder how even Suho managed all by himself No Cyan! stop thinking about him- I scolded myself as I rang the bell for Ren's.

"Is the world going to end today?!"Ren opened the door with wide eyes, I rolled my eyes at how predictable Ren was. "Let's just get going!"I said pulling him along, "Yo! Morning boys!" Nat chirped happily overcoming the shock of seeing me with Ren pretty quickly.

-x-

We walked to our lockers, pulling out books according to the lectures we were going to have when I noticed something, it was undeniably Suho's locker- there was a paper stuck on the locker door, curious I walked up to it- willing to read what was written over it.