The Agreste have a Visitor

After her night with Chat Noir, Marinette went to bed with a smile on her face. The next morning, however, it was quickly wiped away when she found a note lying next to her. It was from Ichigo, explaining that he had to go check something out, and would be gone for a few days. Why didn't he just tell me in person? So, he really was avoiding her. It was a sad thought but deciding she didn't have the will power to do anything about it now, she got ready for school and went downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning, sweety. How did you sleep?"

Sabine smiled from the kitchen.

"Great!"

Marinette smiled back.

"Where's Dad?"

She asked seeing that her father hadn't joining them.

"Oh, he's downstairs packing up. I forgot to tell you yesterday. Your father and I have been invited to cater a large event in Londen, and we had to leave today. We'll be gone for a few days."

Sabine explained. Marinette was disappointed that she couldn't go to help, but she was glad to be alone for a few days. She finished getting ready for the day then left, after a hug goodbye from both her parents, who would be gone by the time she got back from school.

"This is just ridiculous, utterly ridiculous. Just look at my hair. You ruined it!!"

Marinette heard Chloe yelling as she walked it the main courtyard. She was yelling at Sabrina who must have tripped, since she was on the ground scrambling to pick up the pile of books she had dropped. She felt bad for Sabrina, especially knowing that it was most likely Chloe's fault that she fell in the first place.

"Chloe, why don't you give it a rest."

Everybody turned to look at Marinette with a surprised look, but she didn't care.

"Excuse me!! You want to say that again, Mari-trash?"

"I said why don't you give it a rest."

She repeated, even louder this time. Everyone smiled. Meanwhile, Chloe was red as a tomato.

"Why-why don't you give it a rest?!!!"

She fumed.

"After all, Sabrina might be a little clumsy, but at least I can still use her, unlike you. Your parents would rather leave you home alone for a week than trust you to help them cater."

A few gasps and 'awe's came from the gathering crowd, but Marinette didn't pay it any mind.

"Your right, Chloe. I can be pretty clumsy, but..."

Putting her bag on the ground, Marinette suddenly leaned forward on her upper arms, bringing her legs up and above her head before flipping the rest of the way around to a standing position.

"That same clumsiness has made me very flexible."

Chloe glared at the bluenette, her mouth opening and closing as she tried to think of a good come back. But when one didn't come, she simply turned with a flip of her hair and stomped off.