Chapter 8 - The Bad Boy Just Saved Me And Took Me To His

Okay so I got my bikinis, extra clothes, extra underwear, and cosmetics. . . . . . okay all packed up and checked.

I glanced at Kathy who's wearing her bikini for the party and stood infront of the mirror.

"Oh My God. . . .  I can't wear this. . " She shook her head and raised both her hands up.

"Oh C'mon its gonna be fun. . . . you have a killer body Kath rejoice it" I smiled at her in approving that she will wear that bikini.

She glanced at the mirror again and looked at herself.

"Well if you say so. . . ." She turns to me and nodded forming her lips a weak smile.

I smiled widely at her and prepared her things as she put on her clothes. We got out of the room and headed downstairs, I open the frontdoor and walked over to her car.

We got in and took a deep breathe as she started the engine and buckles the seatbelt. She put her hands on the wheel and step on the peddal and drove to the beach.

We got to the beach a few minutes as we saw girls in their bikini which you can clearly almost see their boobs I mean what the hell and guys with hot bodies only

wearing their swimming trunks. I took another deep breathe and hold Kathy's hand tightly closing my eyes as we prepare to go outside and wear our bikinis.

I opened the door and walked along side Kathy as we head to the bathroom to change. I was thinking of wearing a bra and pair of shorts instead the whole bikini thing.

And So I did. I wore a pair of white shorts and a violet bra which can cover my breast and not those slutty whores who keep showing their tits to guys. Oh God what am I thinking?

I facepalmed my face as I braced myself for the outside world of the party. Weeptee woo.

I opened the door as I hold Kathy's hand firmly I felt our hands getting cold once we stepped outside, I took a deep breathe and let it out. It wasn't all that bad.

We both headed to the bar to a tiki bar and sat their. We took a couple of few drinks, as I started feeling a little bit drunk. Kathy on the otherhand wasn't drunk because

she only drank coke. By then I stopped and drank coke all the way. Okay lets take a recap . . . . .  were here to have fun not letting KJ on it and so lets do it. I stood up

and offer a hand to Kathy as she stares at my hand in confuse.

"Wanna dance?" I asked her smiling.

"Nah you go" She forced a smile crept to her lips.

"Kathy were here to have fun remember" 

By then she let out a sigh and nodded to me, she then stood up and we walked to the dancefloor and started dancing. 

I started grinding on the dance floor earning a few stares from the boy with lust in their eyes.

Woo!! I never felt like this in years.