Three

168 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓤𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽

Today was another day of interviews and trying to control my Clan. It gets exhausting doing these activities every day but I need to do them I don't have a choice anymore.

"So you're not coming?" I walked over to Taehyung and fixed his tie. "Father wants to talk with me and Namjoon today, I'm sorry sis." I scoffed rolling my eyes. "Whenever it's an important day for me, father never wants to come or attend or if he does it's only to make his image stand out more," I adjusted Taehyungs suit, "Have fun then, watch the news at least." Taehyung walked out the door. "I will don't worry!" He shouted as he sprinted towards the elevator. I closed the door behind me and made my way to my bedroom. I'll be staying with Taeyhung until further notice, I have people checking my apartment for any hidden cameras or mics that could have been left by The Affer clan.

I laid down in bed just thinking about the event and going over the speech I needed to prepare when my phone rang it was the event manager. "Hey, y/n how are you?" In his voice, I can tell he was scared. "What is it this time?" I asked him as I sat up. "Well... someone else will be presenting the check with you." I sighed taking my laptop out. "Tell the guy's name."

"It's Jeon Jungkook, his father is the CEO of one of the biggest car companies in Seoul." I typed in his name in the search and saw a whole bunch of articles announcing him being at the event. "Is he the son of a mobster?" I spoke in french. "Yes, I did some research on him. His father and your father's clan have been at war for a long time. I'm not sure how this would affect the clans but we can't cancel now." I click on one of the articles. "It's fine as long as he doesn't try to touch me even when taking a photo together there won't be an issue." I hung up and started getting ready for the event.

Once I got to the event I greeted some of the patience, doctors, and nurses that were in the hospital. It feels like a drag having to be someone I'm not just to keep a positive image for myself and my father. Don't get me wrong I love being ab

"Yes, nice to meet you Jeon Jungkook

"Yes, nice to meet you Jeon Jungkook." I placed my hand in his for a handshake soon after there was a flash of a camera. "Didn't think there would paparazzi in here." He signaled a bodyguard to go after the man who took the picture. "Yeah, they always find a way inside." He was still holding my hand I pulled my hand away from his. "Sorry." He smiled at me.

"So you're doing the speech?" I looked at him, "I am. Just trying to make some adjustments." I don't feel like talking to him, plus I'm just worried that someone might take another picture of us. "How come it's just you, where's your dad or brothers?" I looked at him again. "They couldn't make it." I walked away to a different spot and he followed me there. "Why are you following me?"

He leaned in and whispered, "Be careful, I saw some sketchy guys pretending to be a patient here. I have my men looking for them they'll protect us if something happens," He pulled back I simply nodded to this information. "I know our dads are at a Mafia war but it doesn't mean we can't help each other." I guess he's right in a way.

"Y/n, Jungkook, everything is ready for the presentation." The director of the event came out and called us Jungkook held my hand and we both walked out greeted by flashing lights and multiple news reporters speaking all at once. We first took a few pictures together, I felt a hand being placed on my waist "I know you don't like this but just follow my lead okay." What the hell is this man doing!? I elbowed him on his side causing him to remove his hand, I smiled, "Let that be a warning, I don't like being touched by men I don't know." Smiled as I spoke through a smile, "Fiesty, I like that is a women." he whispered  back to me.

I'm sorry what?!

(A/N please be sure to vote and leave comments it helps me know that you're enjoying the story!)