Chapter 13

1 week and 3 days before Angelina's birthday.

I admit, I've definitely been a-lot more distant with both Eric and Jess due to the realisation that my feelings for him have increased...and I have have symptoms of jealousy. The talk with Hugo also scared me abit, I mean he could tell I liked Eric and that I was living with him, then who else has figured it out?

Back to the avoiding them thing, You could say, I've been leaving the house earlier, cutting off conversations to shorter ones and basically ignoring the two but trying not to offend them at the same time. Damion says I'm being an irrational idiot, but I disagree, I find that this solution is perfectly rational for my situation with 'these' emotions in play.

"Babe, you're going to have golden boy knocking on your door in the middle of the night, and Jess basically clinging onto your leg if you keep this up." he touched his head in disappointment

"Don't be dramatic, I don't think Eric really gives a shit, he and I may be a bit closer but we're only normal, platonic, average, somewhat friends....Jess on the other hand...maybe" I made a cringed face.

"Platonic my ass" He spats,

"Oh shut up, by the way, how's Dylan." to recap, Dylan is Damions boyfriend. I expected him to gleam and get all hyped up about his hot boyfriend, the sex, the bod, the heavenly time~, but his whole face drooped and it looked as if he was about to cry.

"What is it?" i stoped walking and pulling him back.

"Heh, it's funny actually....he cheated on me...with a chick actually" a single tear rolled down his cheek. Damion never cries, funerals, sad deaths in movies, sympathy tears.....BUT FOR A MAN?!

That's why I snapped.

I remember that the Dylan guy hangs with Eric, and since it's lunch, I know exactly where he is. I stormed off towards the cafeteria with probably the biggest frown and glare ever to appear on my face.

"Ange! Angelina!" Damion chased after me after being in a daze from awhile, but I didn't stop.

I basically opened the door with a bang, not giving a shit that everyone was looking at me, my target was acquired the moment I looked at their regular table, that son of a bitch was sitting on the table and his feet were on the chairs.

I walked over there, I could see Eric and Hugo looking at me in confusion, but Marcus seemed to understand something because he backed away from the table. I took a step on the chair Dylan had his feet on, grabbed his collar....and BANG!

I punched him in the face, with knuckles and everything...by the way, I had a ring on. The whole cafeteria went silent and some people even came over to see what was going on. Just saying, I was very immersed in anger, that I didn't realise what was going around me very much until after.

I pulled him up and away from the table, and gave one side of his face another punch. He then proceeded to turn away from the force giving me an opening to his back. I was definitely calming down, so I kicked the back of his knee making him kneel down like he probably doesn't want. The chick the guy cheated on dae came over to him.

"Hey you" I said to the girl who had her arms wrapped around the (bleeeeeeep). "You're his new chick correct? I wouldn't go through with it if I were you, once a cheater always a cheater am I right?" I shrugged with the most sarcastic smile ever.

I walked away, holding onto Damions hand, and walked out of the crime scene.

"I...now that was an irrational solution" I laughed awkwardly as I looked at Damions face. He immediately hugged me and kissed the top of my forehead.