◇─◇──◇──𝟎𝟏: 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚──◇──◇─◇

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

" megu megu  looks doki-doki "

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"  y/n chan! which one do you like green or pink? " the tall white man asked holding two mochi's in the air.

" green one, it looks tasty. can we get some for megu too I miss him." the girl said with a small pout on her face

"hai do my little y/n-chan misses his megu then do you want to pick him up from mission, I was supposed to go there anyway " after listening to the proposal girl's eyes lightened with 1000 bolts. she surely liked the company of young fushiguro as he was the only sensible one after Nanami . 

"oni-chan fasten up I want to meet megu fast" the young gojo said while stomping her feet on the ground and dragging her manchild brother who was trying to pay .

"ara ara y/n-chan I know you love megumi but let me pay first then we can go on a superfast ride like zup zup " gojo said while trying to emit the actions. after finishing the payment gojo took y/n in arms and made his way to the school .

....................................

"let's go to a hospital first "

"who is going to doctor-chan " everyone turned towards the voice just to meet with pair of (e/c) orbs staring at them with a questioning look. 

"omo kawai~ This kid is so cute . Konichiwa little girl .  you got pretty eyes aiiyy" yuji said while moving towards the small girl, holding her hands and adoring how cute she looked.

"what's the situation here ?" gojo asked looking at Megumi as y/n was busy with her new company.

"gojo sensei !? why are you here?"

"Ohh Heyy I wasn't planning to meet you but y/n wanted to pick you up but boy you are really roughed up let me just-" gojo said while taking tons of Megumi's photos for future use (*wink).

"and the higher-ups wouldn't shut up with a special grade object gone missing so as I took y/n for a stroll I thought to stop by ...so did you find it ?" after listening the word ' special grade' the small girl's ears perked up.

"Did someone mention special grade does that mean there is a talking curse nearby. can they play tea party with me when oni-chan is on mission. would they like to be my friend oni -chan" y/n asked her brother while her eyes shone like diamonds as she climbed up on Yuji's head.

"hai hai you can but let me first ask megu about the curse object " to which gojo got a straight death glare. it was true Megumi hated someone calling him nicknames unless its y/n cause she is cute. while gojo continued looking at his mobile (reviewing the pics he took of megumi).