Chapter 26

The week flies by fast. Y/N did a lot of training and partied lots. She spent lots of the nights reading in Loki's secret spot with him and went to local bars with Thor. She went on a horse ride with Frigga as well as trained with Sif.

Y/N is leaving Asgard with twice the clothes, with her favorite dresses and a custom suit of asgardian armor.

She's standing at the entrance of the bifrost with Thor, Loki and Frigga. "My dear, you're welcome here whenever you'd like, I love the company!" Frigga says, giving Y/N one last hug.

"Thank you, I promise to be back soon!" Y/N says. She heads back to Thor's side. "Ready to go?" he asks.

"Yup, as much as I love it here, I miss Earth!"

On que, Heimdal puts his sword into the middle of the bifrost, opening it and sending them back to earth.

The beam of light burns the grass outside of the tower before disappearing, revealing Y/N, Thor and Loki.

Tony is waiting for them on the field. Y/N sees Tony and runs to him jumping into his arms. She wraps her legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

"Hey you!" Tony says, stumbling back a bit.

"I missed you so much!" Y/N practically shouts. She kisses Tony all over. Still death gripping his neck.

"Can't- breath-" Tony wheezes.

Y/N gets off of him "Sorry.."

The two love birds head inside to Tony's room. There's a table with a red tablecloth and candles. Y/N sits at the table and brings the food over.

He tried to make lasagna which turned out pretty well. They ate while Y/N talked about her adventures on Asgard. Tony explained how nothing really important happened here and he just stayed in the lab most of the time.

"Tony.." Y/N says slowly, they are sitting together on the couch cuddling after supper. Y/N's head rests on Tony's chest and his arm is wrapped around her, rubbing her back slowly.

"Hmm, is everything okay?" Tony asks, looking down at her.

"Thank you.."

"For what?" Tony asks.

"For everything," Y/N sits up and turns to Tony sitting criss cross.

"You're going to have to be more specific than that, I've done a lot." He teases, earning a gently slap to the shoulder.

"Thank you for everything you've done for me. You saved me from Hydra and helped me control my powers. You loved me and respected me. I don't deserve you." Y/N says, her eyes are starting to get teary and her voice cracks.

"Oh Y/N, you deserve the world, and you don't need to thank me, everyone; especially you, deserve love and respect. I'll keep on loving and respecting you until the day I die. Even then I will." Tony says kissing Y/N on the forehead, wiping some tears from her cheeks that have fallen.

Later Y/N shoots from the couch and turns to Tony with a shimmer in her eyes "I almost forgot, can I show you some of the clothing I got from Asgard. Queen Frigga was nice and had some custom made for me!"

"Of course, I've never been to a fashion show just for me. I hope there's a surprise at the end." Tony says winking at Y/N.

The first dress, she comes out wearing a beautiful dark green gown, the top is a corset, the sleeves are big and flowy and the skirt part has a slit down the side, up to Y/N's mid thigh. There are gold accents around the waist and the seams of the gown.

Next was a more modest dress, a slim fitting dress from the clavicle to the ankle, it was a fancy navy blue with a lighter blue, lace cape from the shoulders to ankles.

Tony is gobstopped at these dresses, the fabrics are the finest he's seen and the style of dresses on his girlfriend mesmerizes him.

The last one Y/N shows off is a little more scandalous, it was a fully lace dress, she is wearing a gold metal corset, above that there is thick lace covering her chest and wrapping around her neck. Below the corset there is more of the same purple lace going down to her ankles in a long skirt. there is a slit in the dress right up to her hip up one leg. There are no sleeves but it comes with decorative pieces of fabric with an elastic at one side to have flowy lace off the arms.

This is Tony's favorite dress Y/N showed, he stands up and wraps his arms around her waist, "You look beautiful, I think this one is my favorite." he smirks, "but I think I'd like you without the dress more." he whispers, leaning in to close the gap between them even more.

Y/N swallows the lump in her throat, as she gets butterflies in her stomach everytime Tony is this close. She leans in, gently placing her lips on his, initiating the kiss. Tony's arms tighten around her moving lower. Y/N gets the hint and gently hops into Tony's arms and he slowly carries her to the bedroom.

A.N

Sorry for not updating for months, I'm going to try to finish the story very soon. I believe I have around 4 more chapters planned after this one.