10. Are you going to call me?

⚠️Tw⚠️: shit smut💀💀💀

This month has been amazing, Amelia and I have been like two peas in a pod. I'm sad that I'm leaving her to go to Spain, she came over to help me pack my bag.

She also had dinner with my family.

"Your family is nice." Amelia said.

"I think they like you." I said she smiles

"Do you know what your wearing." She said

"Yeah I have lost I just need to pack." I said

"Okay."

"Oh I got." I said I pulled out a measuring tape.

"What is this."

"Take off your jacket for me."  I said. She gave me a look then did it.

"Wow look at that, whats that one song. Small waist pretty in the face." I said and did the rest of her measurements.

"I think it's a city girls song I think. And why are you measuring me ."

"I'm make a Doppelgänger of you. Mhm think of it as great business the idea of two of you." I said

"One of me is not enough." She said and sat on my bed. I just rolled my eyes

()()()()()()()()

"And we done." I said

"Okay I have to go home now it's late." She said.

"I'm leave tomorrow afternoon why can't you sleepover." I asked.

"Okay sure."

I pulled her close and kissed her slow.

Not going to lie I'm really horny right now

Not going to lie I'm really horny right now. I put my hand up his shirt to touch his toned abs.

"Gabe." I moaned against his lips. He guided my towards the bed and laid me down, I lost my phone and bag on the way. This make out session was getting heated.

He was in between my legs, I felt dick near my core. The more I moved, the mored he groaned. I reached for his pants but he stop me.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I look at him and nodded.