Bad mochi

Jungkook was restless don't know why but that image that image of the little boy keep on continue to coming in his mind is it luv  what his secretary advice which he think is bullshit it is definitely and final he know the little boy is his obsession his possession he wants him no matter what.

With that Jungkook went to sleep because all night he is working.

Jimin pov.

seriously i had to come to super market today because all the maids are on holiday for today as i was buying necessary fresh vegetables from the shelf i saw a kid also place hands on the cabbage and only one left.

I really need cabbage because Jin hyung said no matter he wants to eat cabbage today.

Jimin: listen kid this is mine i was about to place my hand on this .

Taehyung: but you Didn't.

Taehyung pov

Today is my holiday but aunty  just sent me early in the morning with a slap that she need cabbage because today is uncle birthday and uncle fav dish is made from Cabbage so i had to buy that otherwise aunty is going to kill me.

As i took the last cabbage and about to place that cabbage in my cart a men called from behind and said he saw the cabbage first.

Jimin: don't you give respect to your elders.

Taehyung: sry sir but i took the cabbage first.

Jimin: listen kid i will give you double the money of this cabbage give me this.

Taehyung: sry sir i can't.

Jimin: three times.

Taehyung: sir i can't.

Jimin: four ti_ s.

Taehyung: that's it sir i don't want your money i just want my cabbage that's it.

( He said while shouting).

As jimin was about to come to him with a predator gaze Taehyung gets scared kick him down and ran away.

As he went towards his orphanage he saw many black cars are their.

Entering inside he saw a two men who are wearing luxarious clothes one is so handsome and other one is so tall. He was staring at them while they had a cold look on.

Aunty: Taehyung sweetie come here.

Taehyung went towards his aunt.

Aunty : look Taehyung they wanted to adopt you isn't it is great.

Taehyung was just in utter shock ke knows he is beautiful but people just want to adopt small babies so why him.

???: Okay we are going know come with us kid .

Aunty: excuse me sir.

???: Yes.

Aunty: on the adoption paper parents name are written as lisa and Jennie so.

???: They are going to be his parents we are same family.

Aunty : ok sir.

Taehyung: but my stuff.

???: We are buying you new one you don't need the old one.

As Taehyung can protest they just drag him iniside the car and made his sit in the middle.

Taehyung: umm hello my name is Taehyung I'm 17 years old.

Jin: I'm jeon seokjin husband of jeon Namjoon.

Namjoon: I'm jeon Namjoon husband of jeon seokjin.

Now it's complete silence no one knows what to say .

As they reach the mansion Taehyung just want to stare at the mansion because he never saw something like this in his entire life.

As Taehyung trailing behind Jin and Namjoon inside the mansion.

He saw something that made his shock and scared.

To be continued

(1) guess what thing or things he saw?.