𝟎𝟏𝟏 | "𝐈 𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞"

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟔 𝐚𝐦

"GOOD MORNING RIAH," Seh'kani said, walking down the flight of stairs thinking that he was going to be met with a breakfast that Soriah had made him.

He was proven wrong though when he saw that the only thing that was on the dining room table was the fruit bowl decoration and the place mats.

He turned his head to look in the kitchen so that he could see if there were any containers with breakfast foods in them but all he was met with was a squeaky clean kitchen.

"Riah where my breakfast at," Seh'kani asked, turning his head back towards Soriah, hoping that she was going to at least acknowledge that he was hungry and wanted something to eat.

Unfortunately for him though she didn't and instead continued sweeping up the small bits of dust and trash that were on the hardwood floor into a pile against the wall with the broom.

This made him slightly frown at the fact that she was still giving him the silent treatment and ignoring him as if he didn't exist, something that she had been doing ever since that night that he had cut her on the cheek.

He understood that she didn't want to talk to him after that incident as a punishment for him but he didn't think it would be going on for more than a month which was slowly but surely starting to make him go insane.

"Mami you still not talking to me," Seh'kani asked, walking over to where Soriah was while she bent down to sweep the pile of trash into the white dustpan.

Taking this as his chance to get a reaction out of Soriah, Seh'kani got right behind Soriah and slightly lifted up her shirt, letting him see her light pink culprit boxers that shaped her butt perfectly. He then proceeded to fake bang her for a couple of seconds but sadly he didn't get a reaction out of her like he wanted to.

This made him sad and angry at the fact that even what he just did didn't have an effect on Soriah so he decided that at this point he was going to confront her and force her to talk to him whether she wanted to or not.

"Soriah lemme talk to you," Seh'kani said, gently grabbing Soriah by her unoccupied hand so that he could stop her before she got too far away from him.

When he did that he realized it slightly worked because Soriah looked back at him before nonchalantly saying, "What do you want Seh'kani," making a smile slowly start to appear on his face.