Hello again, it's been a while.

As you can see with the title it's...... been a long while, and for that I'm so, so, sorry.

School ended not too long ago, but I've got some things to say about the story.

1. I think I'm either putting it on hiatus or dropping it entirely.

I'm really sorry about this, but I just don't have the motivation to write this story, nor am I into these fandoms (well, I still am to some extent, but I've moved on to other things.) anymore. While this love for these series may come back eventually, it's no longer as strong as it was when I began writing this book. I appreciate the love I've received from it, and I apologize to any fans who may have wanted an actual update with this.

2. I'm not quitting writing as a whole

I'm still into writing things to some extent, just with a new fandom!! ..that fandom being Pokémon- My content will likely shift to OC stories rather than x reader, because then it's easier for me, and makes me happier than x reader things do! I've currently got a story for Pokémon Legends Arceus in the works, and I have a few chapters made already! Of course, if you want to unfollow me because of my content switching to OC stories, I fully understand, and I thank you for following in the first place :)

Well, I think that's all I've got to say for now. Thank you all for reading, and I'll hopefully see you again with  another story, or maybe just in the comments of another story!

-Sincerely, the author, Maple.

A Twisted Slayer (Twisted Wonderland x Non-binary!Kamado!Reader) [DISCONTINUED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara