Chapter 4:

"What the hell, y/n?" John B yelled at you as he got out of the van. "You just left and we didn't know where you were!"

 As JB was talking JJ had gotten out of the car and walked into the house, slamming the door behind him. That broke your heart so much to the point you burst out in tears.

"I'm sorry John B... I just couldn't ride home with him, so I walked." You said starting to hyperventilate.

Sara and Kiara ran up to you and wrapped you in a hug. John B stood to the side and watched cautiously. It was almost always John B and Sara getting into fights, very rarely you and JJ. 

John B  looked u and noticed your brother.

Um...hi." He said calmly.

"Hey, sorry I just kind of showed up. I'm y/n's older brother. My name's Greyson."

"I'm John B. You in the military?'

"Yea," He nodded his head. "I'm also taking full custody of y/n"

"That's a great man. If you ever need a place to stay my door is always open."

"Thanks, I was actually hoping to crash here tonight."

"Yea that's cool."

JJ had walked back out of the house and was in some baggy navy blue basketball shorts. You broke away from the girls' hug and started to run over to him, still bawling your eyes out.

"JJ! JJ wait!" You called after him running. Not focusing on what was in front of you, you tripped over the fire pit. You fell and hit your head, knocking you unconscious.

You woke up in your and JJ's bed. You lay there and tried to remember exactly what happened. You also had a terrible headache. JJ walked in and looked at you. He had soft eyes and gave you a sympathetic smile.

"You okay? How are you feeling?"

"My head hurts." You replied.

"I bet. You took a hard fall. I'm surprised you only got away with a minor concussion."

You ignored what he said and took this opportunity to explain and apologize. "JJ I'm sorry. I also misspoke when I was talking-"

"No." He interrupted you. "I overreacted and I'm sorry. Let's just forget about this, and don't worry. I already got the explanation from everyone." He smiled at you.

 He brushed your hair out of the and planted a kiss o your forehead.

"I love you JJ," You said as you looked into his eyes.

"I love you more, y/n."

"Lay with me?" You asked him.

"I'm sorry babe. I have to help Pope do this stupid nerdy thing. But I promise all day tomorrow is all about you and me, okay?"

"M'kay.." You grunted and started drifting off back into slumber.

The next morning you woke up, and your head wasn't hurting as bad as it was last night.

You climbed out of bed and walked outside. Everyone, including your brother, was sitting out on the patio. You were always the last one to wake up. 

You walked over to JJ and crawled up on his lap. You laid your head up against his tee-shirt-covered chest. He kissed the top of your head.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Better."

"That's good." He brushed through your hair gently with his fingers.

You had dozed off a bit and were only hearing bits and parts of everyone's conversations. Pope had brought up cops and JJ felt the need to holler, "Fuck cops!"

"Jjjjj..." You whined, his loud voice making your head hurt.

"Sorry, sorry..." He whispered and rubbed your back.

Soon the conversations started getting dry, and JJ must've got bored because he said, "Hey y/n. What do you say we go in there and get you a shower huh?' He gently spoke to you.

You nodded your head. He lifted you up effortlessly and carried you inside. He turned the water on, letting it heat up. He sat you on the counter and started to undress you. He stripped off your clothes until you were just in your bra and underwear.

"Do you want me to, or...." He stammered, making you let out a light laugh.

"Yes JJ. You may." You rolled your eyes but actually really appreciated his courtesy to ask before he just went on and did it.

 He helped you into the shower, and he sat on the toilet seat in case you needed anything.

"Hey, um- y/n I'll be right back." He said before he left the room. He came back a few minutes later. "John B and the others are going for a ride on the boat. Do you want to go?"

"Well do you want to go?" You counter asked.

"I  don't care if I go or if I don't. I just want to be with you."

You took a minute to decide what you wanted to do. You relaxed under the hot running water, "Yea. Tell them we'll go."

He left the room to go inform your friends. While he was doing that you took the time to get dried off and get dressed. You changed into a white crop top with a crisscrossed back and spandex and of course a bikini underneath in case you went swimming.

JJ came back in and stared you up and down. "You look gorgeous." He told you before he leaned in and gave you a deep passionate kiss.

"I love you JJ Maybanks." You breathlessly said.

You pulled away from the kiss and threw up your hair into a messy bun.

"Let's go," JJ told you. He grabbed your hand and led you out of the house.

The others were sitting out on the boat waiting for you guys.

"Greyson went to his new house," Sara informed you. You nodded in response.

JJ helped you into the boat, and once you were seated Pope started the boat and took off.

JJ sat drinking a beer, and you sat beside him. His hand was resting on your thigh. You took off JJ's red hat and threw it in the water.

"What the hell was that for?" He asked you.

"For last night." You said with a smug smile. "I also may or may not enjoy seeing you jump in the water...."

"Okay. I see how it is." JJ stood up and took off his white tank top. That's when you noticed the tan line of his hand on your leg.

"JJ!" You yelled. "Your hand made a tan line!!" You gasped.

He laughed out loud. "Instant karma, baby." He dove into the water and retrieved his hat.

John B was up on the boat talking funny shit about JJ, and somehow JJ heard. JJ climbed up on the boat and shoved John B backward into the water.

"BITCH!" John B laughed from the ocean.

"Your turn," JJ said quickly before quickly shoving Pope into the water as well.

"I guess that only means one thing." Kiara stood up and walked over to Sara.

Sara kept backing up. She backed up so far to where she was on the edge of the boat. Sara had a strong grip on Kiara, so if Kie pushed her into the water she would go in as well. 

This carried on for around 30 seconds until you secretly stood up and shoved both of them into the water. You were watching all of this splash around in the ocean when you were suddenly thrown into the water as well.