03

Ayo ch 4 ....... I swear no more big timeskips.......

〔03〕
Breath of blood

-----------------------~•~★~•~-----------------------
Nezuko's POV

Well the 'test' has began, the goal was simple. To get to Urokadoki-san's house from the top of the mountain, easy was the word I recall thinking, it was not easy at all! There were trip wires, longs swingings, rock traps, trapholes and so many traps, and worst things is that the air was thin and it was hard to breath, I thought I was about to die, but I some how made it? I saw Urokadoki-san's house, I opened the door, about to fall over at the doorstep "U..rokodaki-san.. Tanji..ro I made it ba-" I dropped down to the floor. "I recognised your talent, Kamado Nezuko." those were the last words I heard before everything went black.
....

"Demon Slayer Corps, there are only a few hundreds memebers around, this organisation is not recognised by the Government but they continue to slay." Urodaki-san said calmly "I am a cultivator, my job is to cultivate swordsman, there are many such cultivators, I was the previous water Hashira, and I will be teaching you it, you could modify a new breathing style based on it." "Modify a new breathing style?" I said in wonder "There a lot of swordman who modify their own breathing style to their liking." Urodaki-san explained "Could I do it as well?" I asked "If you can master Water Breathing, then it is a possibility. It's up to your skills." "I WILL DO MY BEST!" I basically yelled and Urokodaki-san nodded.
...
I spent months after months trying to learn water breathing and training, it was hard, there were knifes thrown to me, so many traps, I thought I was gonna die and the, one day, something miraculous happened.

I dropped my journal "T-TANJIRO!?" He was awake! I couldn't belive my eyes, Tanjiro... Tanjiro was awake! He looked calmed and refreshed. I hugged him and then rushed to Urokodaki-san and explained what happened. "This kid has alot of stamina, he hasn't eaten a single human, he used sleep as his way of regaining energy and didn't take even half a year to get it back, this kid has potential." Urodaki-san said in amaze. It had been only 2 months since my training had started, I was still trying to learn the first form and from that day onwards Tanjiro would sit and watch me learn water breathing with sparkles in his demonic eyes. He would sleep for days but as time went on, days turn in to hours, he would only sleep during the time when the sun was out.

Timeskip: 4 months later.

6 months into my training, I learnt the first, second and third form. "You are a fast learner." Urodaki-san praised me. I wanted create my own breathing as soon as possible. The training was the same but harder but I had Tanjiro to support me. Everything was going well.

Timeskip: 6 months later.

It has been almost a year, since the "incident" and me learning water breathing, I mastered water breathing till 6th form! The last four forms were tricky but I still could use them but just not efficient enough.

3rd person POV:

"Try to concentrate." Urokodaki told Nezuko. She did as she was told. If you are wondering what is happening right now, Nezuko is trying create her own breathing technique. She changed her breathing format from water breathing to a breathing which will come to be known as, Breath of the Blood. The water which blade of her katana was engulfed in, turned into blood like flames, "Breath of Blood: First form:- Puncture!" She dashes and stabed directly into the scarecrow that Urokdaki had set up, cutting its head in the process. "Urokodaki-san I did it!" Nezuko said "Well done Nezuko." Urokodaki praised Nezuko. "Mhm mhm!" Tanjiro seems like he was congratulating his sister. "I see your breathing style will need a syringe type katana." Urokodaki told Nezuko. "Really?" Nezuko asked in wonder. "It will make your breathing style more efficient. I will try to modify the current katana that your holding but we need customise your nichirin katana." Urokodaki informed Nezuko. She simply nodded.

NEZUKO'S POV:
Timeskip, one month:

I created three forms of blood breathing but I still wasn't good yet. But then something happened.

"Mhm hmh" he pointed at my katana and took up another katana. "Tanjiro! You can hurt yourself!" I warned him. "It's okay Nezuko, he can regenerate." Urokodaki-san said. Then...

TANJIRO'S POV:

I have been watching my sister practice for almost a year,this breathing style looked simillar to Hinokami kagura, maybe it was once a breathing style? Breathing style related to the sun? Maybe I can try it. My father showed me the basics as I was the eldest son of my family, I also remember clearly how he performed it. Can a Oni wield a sword and slay demons? Well I will be the first one! I took a katana "mhm hmh" I tried to get their attention and pointed at the katana,"Tanjiro! You can hurt yourself!" Ne-san said "It's okay Nezuko, he can regenerate." Urokodaki-san said. I wielded the sword and.

NEZUKO'S POV:

Suddenly Tanjiro wielded the sword and breathed in. He dashed forward and sliced the scarecrows head. Urokodaki-san looked stunned. I was too! A demon could perform breathing styles!? And his moves it looked familiar...wait I recognise it! It's....

'Hinokami kagura'

----------------------~•~×~•~--------------------------

~•~Ch:-three: END~•~

A big chapter isn't it ? (Atleast I think so) anyway thanks for reading :)
Edit: ironic innit? The chapter was very long before now it's short, wasn't intentional lol.