𝘴𝘪𝘹 : 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴

sweethearts 

"You got a bone to pick huh!" eighteen year old Taiju cracked his knuckles as irk marks appeared on his forehead

"You got a bone to pick huh!" eighteen year old Taiju cracked his knuckles as irk marks appeared on his forehead. The kid in front of him gasped for air between sobs. Tears from his wide, moistened eyes streamed unchecked down his pale cheeks. 

Another few kids beside him, completely knocked out of their unconscious. The tears he tasted salty to his lips, with a tint of bitterness in them. "I-I'm sorry!" he choked out an apology between his sobs. 

"You want to bully me earlier, don't you What happen now Atsushi" Taiju clicked his tongue. A muffled groan of pain arose in Atsushi's throat, and his head throbbed with pain. 

He fought to keep my eyes open due to the amount strikes he received. Tears brimmed his eyes. Snot dripping like water from his nose. 

As Taiju was about to strike again, he kissed the ground within seconds. "I hate delinquents who pick up petty fights!" a feminine voice yelled as Atsushi looked up towards a girl of his age. She glared at him as he shivered under her gaze.

It sent chills down her spine. "P-president.." he whispered, recognising the (hair color) haired girl. Yes, the girl who stood in front of the guys was the school president. 

"Oi, run unless you want me to report the school authorities for skipping school and fighting here" she glared daggers at Atsushi who trembled as he ran without any other word exchanged.

The girl looked at the boy who was passed out by her nuclear kick, her feet still on his head. "Oh no.." she mumbled looking around. 

˗ˏˋ꒰ ● 夫 ● ꒱

Taiju opened his eyes slowly, squinting it suddenly due to the pain in his throbbing forehead. "Oh my! thank heavens you're alive!!" a cheerful yet feminine voice was head to him.

"What the fuck.." he cursed, holding his head only to feel he had a bandied on. "You're okay.. sorry if my kick was too strong, I only used my 30% power though" the same voice said. He fully opened his eyes to see who had the audacity to kick him unconscious on the spot.

When he opened his eyelids , he couldn't believe his eyes. His fucking crush was standing in front of him with worry in her eyes. He had her hands intertwined in front of her chest with a small frown on her beautiful facial. 

He met you in middle school and he will never meet again he thought. Though he had his eyes on you from the first year of middle school. And when he went to high school guess what? you were there too.