Chapter 41

Liam

When I heard those words fall from her mouth, I almost pinched myself. I thought I was dreaming. Then, I opened my eyes and stared down at Mel.

There was no reluctance in her face, no indication that she was unsure that this was what she wanted. As her eyes bore into me, my pulse started to race. She wanted this- wanted me- and I wasn't going to disappoint her. Not again.

I brought our lips together again, massaging her tongue with mine as my hands started roaming over her body. Her shorts gave me access to her long, silky legs. I teased her neck with light nips and licks as my hands made their way up her calves, over her thighs, and right to her perfectly rounded ass.

She moaned with pleasure as my lips moved lower, stopping at the neckline of her top. I let one of my hands move over the front of her shorts, playing with the hem of her shirt as my fingers gently brushed the skin underneath.

With one more confirming glance at Mel, I lifted her shirt over her head, tossing it away behind me. I let my mouth resume its assault on her smooth skin as Mel's hands dipped lower over my abdomen.

I was about to dip my tongue inside her lace bra as she pushed me away. My body tensed at her action until I saw the hooded look in her eyes as her hands desperately pawed at my shirt, demanding it be removed. I quickly discarded my shirt with hers, noting how her eyes moved slowly over my sculpted chest and abs.

She wet her lips, pulling her bottom lip between her teeth as her blue eyes worked their way lower, stopping as they found the bulge, now straining painfully in my jeans. Those eyes flicked to mine deviously before her soft hands moved to undo my jeans, aiming to set free my erection.

I hovered over her, letting her slowly work the zipper as I watched her hands move dangerously close to where I wanted them to be. I was mesmerized as I watched her undress me. I thought I'd embarrass myself as her magical hands palmed my dick through my boxer briefs. It was an effort to make myself stop her from removing them.

When she pouted as I did that, I touched my lips to her ear, telling her, "I want to even things up."

I saw the hunger flash in her eyes when my hands moved to free her of her shorts. She lifted off the bed, letting me easily slide them off her, giving me the perfect view of her lace thong- the match for her bra that barely hid her peeked nipples.

A breathy moan escaped my lips as I took in the beautiful sight. She's fucking perfect.

I was abruptly pulled from my admiring when Mel sat up, bringing our faces only a breath apart. She smiled as her fingers made quick work of her bra clasp, freeing the most perfect set of tits I've ever seen. My dick grew impossibly harder at the sight.

She fell back to the bed, pulling me with her and guiding my hands over her exposed breasts. I kissed her deeply while my large hands covered and caressed her soft mounds. My lips went lower, taking the place of one hand as I sucked her pert nipple into my mouth, earning a loud moan from Mel.

I gave equal attention to her other breast before working my tongue lower, leaving an erotic trail down to her panties. I kissed her inner thighs, making her roll her hips toward me, begging my mouth to go further. My teeth grazed her skin as I slowly eased closer to her dripping core.

"Fuck, Liam. Please," she begged, dragging her nails lightly through my hair.

I smile at her eagerness and reply, "As you wish, Mel."

I pulled the side of her panties over, giving me an unobstructed view of her pink slit. My mouth watered at the sight, and I wasted no time taking a taste. I crashed my mouth against her center, nipping, licking, and sucking as she started to unravel beneath me. I gently dragged my teeth over her clit as I slipped one finger inside her tight opening.