Chapter 5: A Coincidental Encounter

Talking
Thinking
Abilities, POV, Timeskip, Flashback, Etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: St Freya
Time:9:00 AM

Ah yes, there is nothing like waking up to the beautiful sun shining upon the sky. Declaring a new day upon us.

Filling the earth with hope, happiness...

*BOOM*

...And explosives?

*BOOM*

Kiana: 'WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS SESSION!?!?'

We hover to see Kiana running around in the St.Freya training grounds. She is running from an incoming tiny ball that explodes upon impact as the other students were running like her

 She is running from an incoming tiny ball that explodes upon impact as the other students were running like her

Seeker mines:

An Automatic tip-to-touch mine that locks on the enemy and explodes upon impact. It has a built-in microchip inside it that helps calculate the distance of the target to attack.

Kiana jumped avoiding the explosion conveniently landing next to Mei, Bronya, and  Fu Hua
 They all look tired except Fu Hua who adjusts her glasses.

Y/n: "You all have a Five-minute break. Then we are commencing teamwork exercises"

Kiana: "There is more?"

Kiana said almost about cry a river of sadness.

Mei: "Cheer up Kiana-Chan at least, Sensei Y/n is giving us a five-minute break"

Kiana then ran into Mei and placed her head on her chest.

Kiana: "Wahhhh! Mei-Senpai! When is this torture going to end"

Mei: "There There Kiana-Chan"

Fu Hua: "I have to admit I wasn't expecting this type of training exercise"

Bronya: "The Bronya agrees. The Bronya thinks Sensei Y/n  is trying to push us to our limit so we can overcome them"

Fu Hua: "I-"

Y/n: "That's Five-minutes! ALL OF YOU GROUP UP!"

Everyone then stood in a line while Y/n walked in front of them like in the military.

Y/n: "Listen up! Today's training will be about Teamwork. You will all be divided into groups and-"

Himeko: "I'm afraid that will have to wait."

Y/n looked behind him to see himeko with a serious expression on her face.

Himeko: "We've just received a call saying that a Honkai Ship is currently invading Soukai city. We need these girls on the scene now"