ੈ✩‧₊𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘸𝘢 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥

┊͙ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈

┊͙ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈. Now Playing: Washing Machine Hearts; Mitski

˚ ༘♡—just from his smile/eyes, you can tell that he's dangerous but gentle. you already know what you was getting into

˚ ༘♡—it takes a lot for Izana to genuinely open up and let his guard down around you. You would probably never know what his true feelings were until one night where you catch him cuddling closer to your side, whispering quietly in the middle of his slumber that he loved you.

˚ ༘♡—Even if you'll promise to stay with him to remain his significant other until death would tear you apart from him, it doesn't mean that your relationship will last

˚ ༘♡—i know what you're probably thinking, how would he even be in a relationship with someone when he's too busy obsessing over someone else and tryna kill somebody, i don't even know but here we go🤷🏽‍♀️

˚ ༘♡—He's not difficult to love but can be a bit difficult to understand initially.

˚ ༘♡—You'd have to be really eye-catching and interesting if Izana fell in love with you. like something had to make you stand out.

˚ ༘♡—It would be love at first sight.

˚ ༘♡—treats you as royalty, and addresses you as his queen/princess everywhere

˚ ༘♡—He likes bringing you to places such as rooftops or the bridge with the lake, flowers floating in the water underneath to talk about things such as life. flower fields is his favorite place to visit.

˚ ༘♡—Very touch deprived. At first when you tried to show him physical affection he was caught off guard and didn't like it at all, but as the days went by, he found himself yearning to be held by you more and more.

˚ ༘♡—always seeks support from you and kaku. you guys are the most important people to him, besides shinichiro🥲

˚ ༘♡—His kisses is shockingly soft. He doesn't like hurting you and is often gentle, this includes his kisses.

˚ ༘♡—he's toxic im sorry, he's toxic and unstable. nah im jp just trust issue. she likes things going his way and his way only. Sometimes when he isn't able to understand you reasoning him out, he'll get very mad. Somewhat possessive, and get jealous easily. Only likes you being on his side.

˚ ༘♡—When he does fall in love, it flares a sudden feeling of possessiveness in him. He doesn't share. he hates it.
y'all already know how he was with shinichiro

˚ ༘♡—That's why sometimes he doesn't mind doing what you tell him to do b/c he's scared you'll leave him if he does something wrong. If you want him to get you breakfast, he will. But you stuff, he will.

˚ ༘♡—Sometimes, you have to check up on him and his mental health, in case he goes spiralling down. You have to be ready to listen to his rants.

˚ ༘♡—Enjoys cuddling very much, he talks about random stuff especially his plans for the future and non stop taking about shinichiro

˚ ༘♡—Will always keep you next to him during Tenjiku meetings. He'll probably promote you to being his right hand since he trusts you, and he'll let it be known that no one should mess with you either.

˚ ༘♡—you 2 literally have 3am breakdowns allot together.

˚ ༘♡—we're the only person that ever could put him in his place. we replaced mr.elvis

shinichiro rn: 🪦🔧

˚ ༘♡— izana just gives vibes of being someone with ALOT of problems, but he obviously means well and only wants to feel loved by someone who won't leave him.