New story alert !!!

Okay, heyyyy guys.

This story was cool and sad at the same time but how about you check out my latest story?

Indiana

Indiana would have been a normal teenage girl but that wouldn't make the book as dramatic as it should.

Indiana is a member of the Zarson family.

They are one of the richest company owners in town.

Mr Micheal Zarson, Indiana's grandfather and the ex-owner of the biggest company in the family, Zar Laces…dies.

Indiana is broken hearted, she and her siblings were very close to their Grandfather since their parents don't exactly take up the roles of parents.

Money crazed people, her parents.

Indiana's dad is hoping to inherit the company as the only responsible son of Mr. Micheal Zarson.

Due to some circumstances which you would find out in the book, Indiana inherited the company.

Dun dun dun

Her dad is after her. She must put him in charge of the company while she schools or else….

As if the drama in her life isn't enough, Her brother is then kidnapped on their mini holiday to Grandma's house…

The family is in utter chaos and Indiana as to think fast because the ransom being asked for is; THE COMPANY.

Now it wouldn't be a Wattpad story without the much needed romance, would it?

Well…Zephaniah Jensen, son of Mr. Jensen, owner of Jensen & Co is in love with Indiana.

She's going through to much drama to focus on the aspect of her teenage life that needs this love.

She's aware of her feelings and his but she doesn't think she can act on it at the moment.

Maybe when it's all over?

Would Zephan be able to comfort and help her through the troubles she's facing?

Even though she keeps forgetting about their dates?

And about him in general?

Reaaadd to find out 😉

✓✓✓

P. S ; if you make story covers, please can I get a little help??

Also your girl is tryna edit that night.

I need a new cover for THAT NIGHT!! 🌝

Tysm !!