23. Astrophile

"Sidharth"

" Haan baby"

" Uth na please " Shehnaaz whined at 11 in the night, few days after they have posted the picture, although there was no date mentioned but still a section of her fans were smart enough to decode the picture to be a few years old.

@Shehnaazstan : I guess this is the same ring she has been wearing in most of her lives on Instagram..

@DilShehnaazKa : I guess this is the same blue solitaire seen shining in her finger in the picture leaked from Amritsar. Was this the reason she went there!!!!!

@SanaKiDewaani : I have seen Shehnaaz From the first mv she did back about 6 years ago, and have been Stanning henceforth, her appearance after the web series she worked in after the controversy two years ago I have seen the same ring in her finger then too.

And there were a few more tweets of similar kind the love she is encountered with is one of a kind she knew.
But what made her laugh was how mad her fans were because they have digged in all the pictures of all her co-actors till date.

@SanaKiDewaani : Ye Jerry toh nhi hai stop giving him attention guys! The one in the pic is so hot, The veins, the muscles ....
Jerry nhi hai....

@SanaKiAc : Guys! Bingo I guess this could be Dr. Sidharth, the physique the same I saw in the case of Lifelines a few months ago....

Comment Section :

@JerryKiCherry : How could you be so sure.

@SanaKiAc : See the Pictures of Amritsar I am sure you would realise if not from his media appearance on the case on Dr. Tiwari, quite highlighted the case was.

@SidNaazKiJaan : I knew it from the start they both looked so good together. Hope so it's them....
Sid + Naaz Mere Sidnaaz....

This was the first tweet they read for SidNaaz and She was so overwhelmed with the feeling, Sidharth was equally surprised on this, they never knew they could trend as such, Not on Number 1 or as such though, there were not much people who got into this but still there were a lot of them who genuinely wished it to be them but have they given any hints of the same no he didn't, And honestly they had no idea her fans would match the rings and his hands and the veins on his hands and strangely the nail beds too. He has laughed out that day saying....

" Shehnaaz pagal hai tere fans be, kya kya match kar rahe hai "

" Haaye maine tereko kahan tha na tera naam likh deti hoon neeche, dekh bechare kya kya kar rahe hai, haaye haaye "

" Abe zyada ho raha hai, abhi unko sirf doubt hai tu naam likh deti toh confirm ho jaata, Aur tu bhool gayi hai toh I am married for all my colleagues meri jaan and I'm very happy in my marriage, no chance I would indulge myself in infidelity" He had spoken winking and laughing.

There was another section of her fans who wished her to stay single for some more years because her career would be affected only if they knew the truth. They desperately wanted Shehnaaz to be vocal on this post but She has successfully ignored the negative comments and the media attention for a while now, Sidharth knew how much does she hated getting papped everywhere and thus Vikram and he decided to let the media know only in a few special occasions.