🌼 Chapter 31

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

" I think we should go to the hospital." Jungkook said.

"No, I think it's fine and you're probably worrying too much!" I replied as I take a bite of my pizza.

"Y/N, you're having abdominal pain, I don't think it's something that I shouldn't be worried about, now quit being stubborn and finish this pizza, we'll go to the hospital."

"I'm fine, Jungkook. I don't feel it anymore."

Jungkook watches me as I devour my pizza.

"I'm fiiiiine... Stop worrying"

"Y/N-"

"Okay okay fiine.. We'll go tomorrow, how's that?? I'm too tired for this tonight.. Let's go tomorrow, okay??" I cut him off before he can even continue. "I'll go take a shower."

I head to the room before he can even try to convince me again. As I walk to the bathroom, I feel a sudden dizziness hitting me and I hold on the door handle.

It's normal to feel dizzy during pregnancy, right?

I take a quick shower as I feel really tired and sleepy.

A few minutes later, Jungkook walked in the room, while I was already settled in our bed.

"I thought you said movie night?"

"I'm tooo sleepyy..come and cuddle with meee.." I said keeping my eyes closed.

"I'll take a shower and be back.." he gives me a peck on my forehead and I smile.

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling a pain in my abdominal area again. I toss and turn but the sudden wetness between my legs, wakes me up immediately.

I take off the duvet immediately.

"Kook, Jungkook.." I wake him up.

"What is it.." Jungkook replies in a sleepy voice as he switch the lights on and we both gasp at the sight.

"Oh My God! Y/N, we need to get you to the.. FUCK."

Panic takes over both of us,and I pass out in Jungkook's arms as he carries me to the car.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

<°° JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V °°>

"How is she??" I hear a worried Yoongi say as he approaches me.

"She is.. I don't know.. I haven't.. I haven't seen her yet.. I.. "

"Jungkook" He takes a seat next to me. "Are you okay?"

I never thought I'd ever have a break down this way, but here I am in the hallway of the hospital, my face buried in my palms as I cry.

"I don't know how this happened Hyung.. We were fine.. She was.
She w-was eating well, sleeping well.. I just.. She was.. God! I should have taken her to the hospital earlier when she-she.. It's all my fault.This is all my fault-"

"Bullshit. These things happen, okay? None of this is your fault. Stop blaming yourself and hold yourself Jungkook. How would you know this would have happened, huh?"

"I don't know... I don't know how I'll face her.. This is s-so-"

"I know it's really hard on you right now, Jungkook, but it's not the end okay? She is alive there, yes she had a miscarriage but she is alive, she is breathing, you just got to support each other. Is she awake?" he asks as he places his hand on my back.

I shake my head.

" When she wakes up, you'll have to be there for her, Jungkook. So cry all you want now, but get back on your feet. I never knew you as someone who gives up and I know you want."

When Y/N woke up, it was hard to understand how she is feeling, she kept staring at the wall and wouldn't say a word about how she feels or what just happened to her, to us, in these few hours.

" When am I getting out here? " the first thing she asked ever since she woke up.

"They are completing the formalities, we'll go home just in a few hours."

She hummed in response.

I held her hand and stared at her.

She doesn't even show any emotions.

"Y/N.. Are you.. How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay." That's it. Nothing more.

"Yoongi is here-"

"You told him?"

"Yes, I did-"

"And who else??"

"Everyone, within the family, though.."

She remained quiet.

"I'll cook your favourite dish tonight, okay? And then uh we'll watch something together, yeah? And we'll-"

"I just want to go home and sleep." she said in an uninterested tone.

"Oh.. Uh okay.. We'll be home in a few hours, just rest for some time. I'll-"

"Y/N? Aww my baby.." Y/N's mom cries as she walks in. "What just happened, oh God, why did this happen?"

"Mom, I-"

"No, I know.. It must be so hard for you, I just don't.." she cries "Please this wouldn't have happened if you'd tell me, I'd have told you what to do, how to take care of yourself -"

"I think.. I think Y/N needs some time. This isn't the time to..Can you just give us some time?" I interrupted.

"Oh yeah ah sure!"

She leaves and I hear Y/N sigh.

I don't even know how to ask her, how to talk to her, how to get her to tell me how she feels. She didn't even cry..

=

===============================

Here you go..

Don't forget to vote 🌟

:(