01

- dorayaki -

- dorayaki -

the starting year of 2003

"y/n?! y/n?!" the eldest of the akashi sibling called loudly when he couldn't find his younger sibling who has light pink hair and blue eyes.

he roam around the house but he couldn't find his sister. "haruchiyo?! senju?!" he called the others but there was no response.

"why the hell are you shouting, takeomi?" the girl with green eyes and light pink hair asked as she finally appeared from the kitchen. the house was quiet when senju was minding her own business at the kitchen especially she was just looking for biscuits.

"have you seen y/n and haruchiyo?" takeomi asked right away.

"yeah they went out with father's bike. big sis said she wanted to take haruchiyo around," senju replied and munch the cookie inside her mouth.

"YOUR SIBLINGS CAN RIDE A MOTORCYCLE?! I'M SO PROUD!" one of takeomi's friend appeared that his voice beamed in the household.

"wakasa, I told you to stay outside with shin and benkei," takeomi spoke, he turned his back to face his friend that bursted into the house.

"what are you even hiding in your house, takeomi? it's not like we gonna judge it. that's very unwelcoming of you," another voice was heard and he appeared beside wakasa. he has black hair and dark eyes.

"well sorry about that shinichiro but help me find my siblings!" takeomi said and grabbed his friends' arms outside.

"wait, what about senju? you just gonna let her there and home alone? she's 12!" shinichiro told, more like a reminder for his friend. though their gang got disbanded years ago, they still stay in contact with each other.

"she may be 12, but she's already like 20 years old girl. she can think and act maturely unlike haruchiyo and y/n. they are both reckless and who knows they will go on rampage," takeomi blabbered out his thoughts about his younger siblings.

"well about y/n.. you gonna be mad at me because I'm the one who taught y/n how to ride a motorcycle?" wakasa spilled the truth to the eldest akashi that only widened his eyes in response.

(last time was shinichiro and now is wakasa because why not)

"maybe yes.. maybe no. its because she's 14 now but that could help her being independent, I guess," takeomi told as he took out his keys from his pocket to start the engine of his bike. the rest of them did the same and hop on their own bikes to leave takeomi's house.