001

─

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

astra's pov.

it was a friday night and topper had just gotten out of getting a DUI, of course the only way to celebrate this would be to get drunk once again but hope he doesn't find his way behind a wheel. a job i'm gonna have to do as the three kook prince's unofficial caretaker half the time.

"topper the fuck are you doing? don't fall dumbass!" i called up to the drunken idiot standing on the roof of his house probably planning to drop into the pool with cup of unknown substance still in hand.

all he did was holler as loud as he could in response, i laughed and shook my head as i found myself wondering inside to scout out more drinks. i was too sober right now, only 3 beers down and somehow i couldn't catch up to where the vodka had kept wondering to.

"yo astra!" i heard kelce call from across the unrecognizable living room, "cmere, come show these pussys how you actually take shots" he stated proudly to the boys surrounding a table full of colourful shots of honestly who knows what.

"finally some actual fucking vodka" i laugh grabbing a shot and immediately tipping my head back to let the spirits slide down my throat. kelce hands me shot after shot and i eagerly take them one after another.

"well shit.." one of the boys mumbles, i throw them a smile and kelce links my arm with his and we walk off to see the commotion coming from outside.

rafe is laughing with some random chick on his arm, "you guys just missed the craziest shit man-" he lets out another chuckle, "topper jumped off the roof"

i pan over the pool area, lo and behold, topper was climbing out of the pool with a can full of watery beer, he has a satisfied grin on his face while he makes a b-line towards me.

"did you see me jump?"

kelce pipes up after taking a swig of the cup in his hand, "nah man she was showing some touron assholes how to actually take their liquor"

rafe chuckled deeply, "raised you well aye"

"damn by a girl too?" i give topper a playful nudge, "alright alright- but that calls for celebration, miller you're getting on the roof with me"

"fuck it alright" i laugh following topper upstairs to his room where his window is already open, waiting for us to climb through to take a leap.

"shit- hold on i'm throwing this shit off in here i don't want it just sitting on the roof" i call to topper as he starts to crawl through the window, he stares for a moment and then shoots me a thumbs up before presenting himself for everyone on the roof again while i slip my denim shorts and pink crop off onto his floor.

with me holding a cup of whiskey and coke and him another beer, we take a moment to chug the last of it before deciding to jump in.

"i have a good idea" he says slyly. i couldn't even get one word in before he picks me up bridal style and earns a few hollers from the horny guys below.