So, What Kind Of Monsters Do We Have Here?

Logic clearly says you should never follow anything suspicious, like the scent of blood for starters, but Sarada did it anyway.

After using half a bandage roller that her mother had given her to stop the bleeding from her wounds, Sarada got up and began following the direction the screams had come from. There was someone out there who desperately needed help, and the will of the fire inside Sarada didn't allow her to turn her back on anyone in danger. It was a cloudy night, so it was hard to see the path through the forest.

Damn, this forest really is a big one, isn't it?

Seven minutes had gone by when it became almost impossible to breathe.

Sarada hurried. I must be close!

The amount of blood in the air had increased dramatically from one moment to the next. Soon Sarada found herself standing in shock before something that she was sure wasn't going to ever disappear from her memory.

It was the most horrendous picture she had ever seen: before her stood a wooden house, painted with blood, and with body parts scattered all over it. But the worst of it was the monstrous creature in the middle of it all, bent over as it ate one of the remaining still-whole bodies.

"STOP!" Sarada yelled.

That thing (because Sarada couldn't bring herself to consider it a person) turned to look in her direction. It had several white lines in its face that contrasted with the green from its skin. Its clothes were in rags, and both them and the creature itself were bathed in blood.

For a moment there was silence, while the creature's eyes locked with Sarada's. Their appearance sent chills down her spine—black, with white iris and no pupils.

The creature jumped at her.

As quickly has as the shinobi she was, Sarada grabbed two kunais and threw them at the monster.

It didn't even flinch when the knives hit it. The monster just took them out of its chest and jumped again in her direction, wounds already healed.

Wait, what!? That thing didn't make any hand signs!

Sarada ran up a tree to dodge the creature's attack. It started circling the trunk, trying to find a way up. But the monster's claws were incapable of piercing the wood. Sarada was safe—for now.

It isn't medical ninjutsu, so how did that creature heal itself? Oh right, another dimension probably means new kinds of powers too.

The first rays of sunshine started to appear, and Sarada's thoughts were interrupted by a scream of agony coming from below. The creature had given up on trying to climb the tree, and was now running away from the light.

Ohh, so that's its weakness!...

Sarada jumped to the ground and ran to the thing. Focusing her chakra in her right hand, she landed a powerful punch in the belly of the creature.

"SHANAROOO!"

The monster was sent flying backwards into the light. When the rays of sunshine touched its skin, the creature started to fall apart, screaming, and soon had disappeared in smoke.

Breathing heavily, Sarada scanned for signs of a new attacker, but nothing came. It was a good idea to find a place to rest. She turned back to the house behind her. First, however, there was something she had to do.

Sarada brought together all that was left of the family that once lived in that place, and buried them in front of the house. She picked some flowers from a nearby bush to place over their graves, and prayed.

May you be at peace.

She felt the urge to apologize too, a feeling of guilt rising inside her. If she had been there sooner, maybe all of that slaughter could have been avoided. Sarada cried, as the will of fire inside her faltered.

Wait. If these creatures are common in this dimension, then... there are probably plenty of other people in danger right now.

Sarada dried her eyes and got up. She might not have been able to save this family, but now that she knew the monsters' weakness, maybe she could save others who needed help.

She had started to walk away from the house with new strength, when it hit her: what if the portal opened again? What if someone came looking for her, and she wasn't around?

No, Sarada shook her head, then kept walking. I don't know when the portal will open, or even if it will open again, but there is certainly someone out there who could use my help right now. What kind of Hokage would I be if I chose my own desires over the lives of other people?

Also, if she kept walking, she would eventually find someone who could explain to her what that monsters were, and help her find a way home.

Sure enough, not much time had passed when Sarada spotted another house in the distance. Memories from her home back in Konoha came to her mind. Was her mother already having dinner? Or was she too worried about Sarada?

Thinking of it, Sarada felt no hungry at all.

That's...strange. My last meal was hours ago, and I just fought that monster... How can I be neither hungry nor a least tired after all this? Something's not right.

She put those thoughts aside for the time being. Approaching the house, she decided she needed some new clothes.

Yeah, Sarada wasn't exactly fond of walking around in dirty, torn clothes.

Arriving at the door, she knocked, but no one answered. No smoke coming from the chimney or lights in the windows—it was probably empty at the moment. But it was getting chilly, now that the adrenaline from the fight had left her.

I really need to put on some warm clothes. This place's a lot colder than Konoha.

Looking around the house, Sarada found a drying rope, with a lilac striped haori hanging from it. It was dry, and just about her size. But Sarada didn't want to just take it without asking the owner for permission. Well, she was just borrowing it anyway, right?

When Sarada left the house, the sun was already shining bright above the trees. She smiled at her newest ally.

Okay, time to slay some monsters.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n - I hope all of you liked this chapter! I actualy finished it sooner than I was expecting so YEY!

Also this is how Sarada's new haori looks like <3

Then again, let me know what you're thinking about <The Demon Slayer Shinobi> and what you think it's going to hapen!

Anyway, the next chapter may take a while to publish but I'll do it as soon as possible :)

That's all for now!

I hope to see you next chapter!