002

A black van pulled up to me, the window winding down "Y/n L/n?" A person in a pink jumpsuit asked. They had a circle on the mask. Weird. "Yea that's me" "The password?" I was busy trying to remember the password when the guy spoke "it's alright, you can get in" I looked at him, even thought I couldn't see his face and smiled. I quickly jumped In the van and saw 4 other people that were sleeping. 'Must be tired' I looked at the guy, he was also looking at me, I think? "So uh. Are we gonna go or?" He quickly turned to the front, pushing a Botton. Suddenly gas started to spray around me and I started getting tired. 'What the fuck?' Was the last thought I had before blacking out.

~

I heard noises, like a lot of people talking or something. Trying to cancel out the noise I grabbed my pillow and put my head underneath it. That was until I remembered what had happen to me.

Throwing the pillow off of me I quickly sat up, and saw like over 100+ people making their way down to the floor. I started to panic so I stood up and quickly rushed down the steps, until I bumped into someone "watch it" I looked at the person that identified as a man, who was like way taller than me. "Uh I'm sorry" I said quickly gaining my composure. He looked down at me, and started to go red "omg sir are you okay?" I raised my hand to his forehead to check his temperature, he only got redder. Grabbing my hand he said "I'm fine miss. Just a little hot in here" he said pretending to wipe fake sweat away. I started to laugh " you think it's hot? Well I think it's cold, goddamn them for not having a damn heater in here" "yea haha"

I looked over to the front, forgetting about the man beside me and saw 457 on a board. The guy quickly saw this and said "that's how many people there are in here. I'm number 457" I nodded and looked down at my number to find I was "069" (you see what I did there😘) "instead of using numbers to address each other, let's just call each other by our names. Mine is Gi-hun" Gi-hun said while holding a hand out for me to shake "y/n" I said taking his hand in mine. Damn his hands are hard and big.

I pulled away and saw that there was this girl that was getting literally beat up by this dude who was much stronger and dominant.

"So you're independent now?" The guy said while grabbing the girls hair "you don't look very independent now" he started to laugh. He then kicked the girl in the stomach, her falling down and grunting. Out of nowhere Gi-hun pushed through the crowd and pushed the guy out of the way, he made his way over to the girl and grabbed her by her jacket "stay right there" Gi-hun said while turning her head to reveal a scar along her neck "it's you! You took my money! Give it BACK!!!" The girl didn't say nothing, and just stared at him. Suddenly that buff guy pushed Gi-hun and started yelling at him. I didn't really care and made my way over to the girl on the floor '067' I thought as I seen her number.

"You alright?" I asked, kneeling down to help her up. She just stared at me, but let me help her up off the ground. "Hey you! Don't help her!" I didn't look at the guy and just kept talking to 067, until I was forcefully turned around by the guy. He stopped as soon as he seen me. He took a minute or so and started smirking "well well well, aren't you quite a snack?" I internally vomited, I could also smell his BO "could you like take 5 steps away from me? You stink of BO" I heard snickers and laughter after that and he didn't take it lightly. He suddenly grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into him. "I see you got quite the mouth huh? That's alright you won't be talking when I shove my di" he was cut short, when some people in pink started walking in. Everyone turned to look at them, but this dude 101 didn't wanna let go of me "let GO!" I said trying to free myself, when he didn't let go Gi-hun decided to push him off of me and quickly dragged me away, leaving 101 on the floor.

"Thank god you saved me back there!" "I couldn't just stand and watch you as you got molested" he said. I smiled and and sighed from relief of being with Gi-hun. I seen that the square and circle guys were looking in my direction, but as soon as I saw them they turned back to the front and started to speak.

(I'm too lazy to write the next part. But y'all know what happened)

"Please follow the staff and make your way to the first game"

I was walking out the door, being behind Gi-hun. There was a guy behind me 199 he's foreign. I got to where we were supposed to be. 'We're taking photos?' I waited for about 5 minutes until it was my turn. I stood in front of the machine "please smile" it said. I stood there and smiled slightly. After that I kept following everyone out the door.

~~~~~
Hey squid fans! Hope you'd enjoyed! Kinda rushed the last bits as I forgot to update😂