9.

We head home, we walk into our small apartment.

,, I, will go to change!'' I say as I leave my shoes.

,, Sure, cupcake!'' JJ says as he takes off his suit and sits on the couch.

I looked at his perfect abs as I go into my room to change, into something comfy. I walked into our living room and didn't see him so I went into his room. He was thee laying shirtless, as he stood there staring at me. I gave him a confused look but continued to lay on his bed.

,, What JJ, is there something on my face?'' I said touching my face.

,, Uh, no!'' he quickly looked away.

,, Then what are you looking at?'' I asked turning my head towards him and looked at him.

,, Nothing cupcake, I just fucking love you!'' he says as I sit on top of him facing him and wrapping my hands around his neck lowering his head down so I could place my fingers in between his fluffy hair, whoa was his hair always this soft?

He instantly picked my body up and gently laid me on his bed. I smile at him and he placed his lips on mine, I never actually felt this way for someone but right now I was liking it. He gently traced his fingers down my stomach as he took off my clothes.

He stopped at my thighs as I lightly pushed his head in more wanting his touch. ,, You want me to keep going?'' he whispered as he looked up at me with that innocent face. I slowly nodded as he carefully removed my underwear and I watched his eyes shine as he saw my entire body. ,, Fuck, Y/n!'' he whispered with a little smile as he kissed my thighs and lower more and more towards my entrance.

,, You really like that don't you?'' I said with a seductive laugh. ,, Fuck yes!'' he whispered as he widened my legs with his hands and immediately placed his lips on my entrance,,Oh, fuck JJ!'' I moaned quietly as I bucked my hips. I love this feeling that was taking over my entire body. He noticed my body shift and added his tongue and started to flick it on the sensitive spot.

,, JJ, oh fuck right there!'' I moaned louder as he lifted my leg laying it over his shoulder as I pushed his head further on my as the pleasure turning more intense. ,, You taste amazing, cupcake!'' he groaned and inserted his index finger making me gasp. ,, JJ, I am going to cum!'' I moaned arching my back as he admired my body.

He added another finger and noticed it wouldn't fit as I laid my body making them perfectly go in as JJ instantly got turned on. He fucked me with his fingers going faster as I gripped the bed feeling my orgasm from inside me. ,, JJ!'' I squealed as I released and let go of the bedsheets. I felt myself squirt as JJ's eyes sparkled. He smiled at me as he took his pants and boxers off, and inserted them into me. He started moving up and down...faster.

,, JJ, I can't take it anymore!'' I whined as he smirked at my legs shaking. He let go and comes out of me and hovered over me. ,, I see you enjoyed that.'' he said lightly kissing my lips and looked at me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me covering my face. ,, So, what now?'' he whispered making my whole body shiver. ,, I don't know.'' I said back as I felt him smile against my neck.

,, Gosh you're so pretty Y/n!'' he whispered and covered his face on my neck making me smile.

,, I want you by my side always.'' he whispered tracing his fingers on my lips and placed them on my jaw turning my head towards him.

,, I will, I promise!'' I whispered looking down at his lips and slowly kissed them as we both smiled.

I tucked my head onto his chest and said,, I love you, JJ!'' I said

,, Love you, to cupcake!'' he says as he kisses my forehead.

And we both fell asleep...