36

NO ONE POV :-

After Kai and Yugyeom arrested, Jungkook ran straightly to his husband and hugged him tightly without wasting any time. Others are happy after knowing that they are make it, they are save their maknae.

"Ohh my baby, be careful love. Are you okay? They don't hurt you right....If they do something i swear i will rip......." Taehyung was saying but cut-off when his pretty husband pecked his lips.

"I am totally fine hyungie, i know you will save me from these monsters and our baby bun also safe." Jungkook said with a small smile while caressing his baby bump.

Taehyung also rest his hands on younger's stomach protectively while wishper slowly, "Still i am sorry love

Taehyung also rest his hands on younger's stomach protectively while wishper slowly, "Still i am sorry love. It's all my fault if i don't you leave there this all can't happened." Taehyung said to his husband but Jungkook don't hear him cause his focus on somewhere else or will i say on someone.

Taehyung back faced to other side so he got confused why his husband don't say anything. Then he noticed that Jungkook looked at somewhere so he also try to looked there where younger was looking but before he can do Jungkook spun him around and hugged him tightly while muttered a small "I love you". Then......

Bang.....

Everyone flinched badly when they hear sudden bullet sound but everyone eyes widen when they saw Kai held a gun in his hand which are pointed towards Jungkook while a victorious smile played on Kai's lips.

"He is mine Kim. If i can't have him then you also can't have him. You bitch now roast in hell." Kai said and point the gun towards Taehyung but before he can police officer shoot him three times on his back, which is directly point towards his heart.

Bang.....

Bang.....

Bang.....

Namjoon hurriedly call the ambulance while others are take Jungkook from Taehyung arms and crying badly after seeing their maknae in this state.

But Taehyung he was froze in his spot, it's looks like his soul left his body. He crouched down and takes his husband again in his arms who are already unconscious, while wishpered, "Baby, petal, love.....are you........sleeping? It's not the time of sleeping love, wake up.....see everything becomes alright. Wake up now.......if you don't wake up hyung will also sleep with you baby. Come on wake up for me........WAKE UP BABY."

One, two, three cristal droplets falls from Taehyung's eyes then he broke down. He feel miserable and crushing himself for not save his baby bun.

Seeing Taehyung like this Jin instantly hugged him tightly and wishpered in his ear, "Calm down Tae nothing happened with our Kookie. Believe in god. Our kookie become alright."

"My b-baby w-wake up p-please. I-i need y-you m-my love, p-please." Taehyung said and crying badly while hugging his husband.

" Taehyung said and crying badly while hugging his husband

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

AT HOSPITAL :-

Now Jungkook was in operation room and doctors are checking him while his busband, his hyungs are waiting outside and hope for good news from inside.

Taehyung was not crying anymore, he sat on the floor while looking at the operation theatre door hopefully with a blank face. He even don't know what kind of things he feels right now. He even don't know if something happened to his baby what will he do?

It's been more than 1hr but there are no news about Jungkook. Everyone are so worried about their maknae 'cause Taehyung state are still the same. He have no expression on his face.

After a while the door opened and a doctor come out with one of his nurse but they don't have a good expression on their face.

Seeing them Taehyung get up from the floor and rushed towards the doctor along with his hyung and asked nervously, "H-how is my K-Kookie and m-my baby b-bun?"

The doctor take a deep breath before saying, "Please don't hyper Mr.Kim. Your husband is safe but.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
One of your child was no more and your another child is a baby girl. I am very sorry for....." Before the doctor complete his words Taehyung fall on the floor luckily Jimin catched him.

"Please take care of him and you can go inside one by one. I will take my leave now." The doctor said and left with his nurse.

Everyone gather around Taehyung. They all are crying after all their maknae lost their child that's means they also lost their nephew.

"T-Taehyung please b-be strong. Jungkook ne-needs you please be s-strong for him and your b-baby girl. We are v-very sorry for this Tae." Hobi said sadly encourage his dodong.

Taehyung didn't said anything he just nodded his head and made his way to younger's ward.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He entered in the room and walk towards his husband, who are sleeping peacefully, who have no idea about the Strom.

He don't know he should smile that he became dad. Now he have a small baby girl or he should cry 'cause he lost his another baby, who didn't see this world before closed his/her eyes.

Anyways, he sat beside his husband, hold his small hand tightly on his big ones and kissed younger's forehead lovingly then break down suddenly while whispering, "Thank you" or "I am sorry".

Jungkook shifted in his sleep when he feels wetness on his face. He slowly opened his eyes and gasped when he saw his husband. Then everything hit him like a truck. He hurriedly touch his belly to feel his babies but frowned when he don't feel anything.

"Hubby." He called his husband, who open his eyes and looked at younger. He kissed Jungkook's whole face lovingly before asked, "How are you felling bub?"

"H-hyung m-my babies, i-i don't feel t-them. Jungkook asked to his husband with teary eyes.

He widen his eyes and tears fall from his eyes like a mini waterfall when Taehyung said about their child.

"Baby we have blessed from a baby girl b-but our another child was........no more. I am sorry." Taehyung said with so much difficulty. After all he lost his child but now he have a baby also his husband.

"H-hyungie y-you are j-joking r-right? S-say you a-are j-joking p-please. N-no m-my b-baby, p-please give m-me m-my baby h-hyungie p-please i-i beg you h-hyungie." Jungkook said between his sob while hugged his husband, who also hugged him while crying silently.

What can they do??

They can't do anything now.....

After all it's their destiny....or we can't changed our destiny......

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Please forgive me🙏. I wait you soooooo long. Please forgive your author.....🙏🥺

.
.
.
.
.
This book gonna be end soon......🥺🥺
.
.
.
Author🐰