🔞two weeks🔞

y/n pov.

I woke up from the sound of my phone, i looked at my phone and saw that it was my mom who was calling me, i picked up while getting up and walking down stairs.

On the phone.

Mom: hey sweety how are you?

Y/n: good and you?

Mom: i'm good, i just wanted to hear you voice.

Y/n: aww mom you're flattering me.

Mom: only for you. Hahaha. I wanted to ask if every thing is okay there, are you and jungkook along?

Y/n: it's going greet here, i was gonna ask jungkook to go shopping today.

Mom: oh that sounds fun, me and your dad are comming back in two weeks so enjoy.

Y/n: thanks mom, have fun and see you in two weeks xx

Mom: love you xx

Y/n: love you to xx.

End of call.

I gave marlin food and water and walked up the stairs with two glasses of banana milk, walking in the room i saw jungkook still sleeping, i woke him up and gave him one of the glasses and took self the other one.

We were just drinking in silence when marlin ran into the room with one of my slippers, i ran after marlin to get my slipper back, jungkook just looked at uss laughing his ass off, i finally got my slipper and grabbed marina while sitting back on the bed, jungkook was still not done laughing while i just looked at him with a smile on my face.
Once jungkook was done laughing i asked him about going to shop together.

Y/n: hey baby?

Jungkook: hmm?

Y/n: can we go shopping today?

Jungkook: ofcourse baby

Y/n: thank you so much.

I kissed him as a thank you and reacted with deepening the kiss, after a short while of making out i pulled away with a soft smile on my face while he had a big smirk on his.
I knew where this was going because of the bulge in his pants, i kissed him again and sat on his lap to get in a better position, in this position i felt his bulge poking my heat, while making out i started to grind my heat on his length making him groan in pleasure.
He grabbed my hips to guide my speed, pushing my heat down making me grind hard and slowly over his clothed cock, making me whimper softly while he was groaning in my ear causing me to get even needyer.

We pulled we pulled apart from the embrace to get rid of our clothes, once we were completely naked jungkook connected his lip with mine and we shared a passionate kiss that was full of love and lust,
when he was done kissing my lips he made a trail of kisses from my lips to my neck leaving dark purple marks while searching for my sweet spot, once he found it he sucked and bit on it making me moan softly, he then made a kissing trail to my breasts and started kissing and sucking my right one while his hand was squeezing my left one, when he was done totally abusing my right breast he moved to my left one giving it the same treatment.

When he was finished with my boobs he went down to my sensitive clit, blowing on it making me whimper in frustration, but before i could say anything he plunged his lips on it making me let a loud moan out of suprise, he swerreld his tongue over my clit softly and at the same time pushed one of his fingers in my core, plunging it in and oud while curling his finger, he pushed another finger in me plunging them both in and out of me in a fast speed, i felt my climax reaching fast and tugged on jungkooks hair to let him know i was near.