one

𖦹 DONYAE UNI 📍, SEPTEMBER 2ND❛  I BET YOU WON'T DO IT ❜

❛  I BET YOU WON'T DO IT

LIBRARY .
8:04PM ♯ ‧₊˚ *.

   " KISS, FUCK OR FIGHT EREN" NOVA smirked wincing when naomi hit the female on her arm for including her boyfriend in the game, sticking out her tongue at her, nova leaned back crossing her arms while side eyeing the other.

" i'm definitely fighting his ass, he still owes me my one for stealing my hair products" you rolled your eyes remembering how naomi's boyfriend snuck into y'all bathroom taking half of the hair products, you used for your hair throwing a shoe at his head watching him rush out the door complaining to naomi afterwards watching the two argue over it on the phone hearing eren complaining how ,  jean used up all the gel and he knew y'all would have some.

" speak of the devil and his boyfriends" nova announces as you three saw eren , connie , jean and onyankopon walking over to the table being loud as always, sitting down eren tapped the wooden table with his hands loudly causing naomi to slap him upside his head, him flinching giving them a dead stare rubbing the back of his head softly mumbling under his breath.

" listen ian' trying to be no fourth wheel here" you stated watching the two couples a palm resting on your chin, sighing as they simply either ignored or didn't hear a word you said. turning your attention to onyankopon who was busy texting his crush olivia smiling at the device in his hand , groaning loudly eyes boringly as your eyes landed on a blonde haired male who was reading a book quietly pushing his glasses up off his nose.  you tilted eyeing the book he was reading , realizing it was one you read for a class you took.

kicking naomi's leg underneath the table heading the girl wince and yell out causing the liberian to shush y'all , connie apologetically apologizing before giving y'all a glare you flipping him off before speaking again.

" who's that over there don't cause a scene bro" pointing to the boy the group all turned around , making you groan loudly seeing as eren grabbed onyankopon's phone tossing it over the table landing at the blondie's foot, the dark skin male cursing eren out about how he was talking to his girlfriend shaking his head.

" that's aaron? i think that's his name" onyankopon questioned glaring daggers at eren who tried to clearly ignore them, fidgeting under the stare his friend was giving him while everyone at the table was snickering at them.

" no dumbass that's armin, remember? he's the kid eren threw the football at during practice" connie spoke jean choking loudly on his drink laughing at the words connie spoke out. while naomi threw her notebook at the male giving him a look he knew all too well causing him to sink in his seat further, huffing out loudly.

" it wasn't my fault his ass was in the way! literally i fucking yelled ' watch out or the ball finna hit you' he looked and stood there" he exclaimed the group giving him dirty looks you rolling your eyes eren flipping you off as well seeing as he saw the reaction you gave after hearing , the lie he told to the group of course.

" wait aaron? " turning in her seat staring at him you furrowed your brows , confused on why naomi turned around to stare at him.

" no way! i kissed his ass during our sophomore year at the wack ass party trey three remember y/n?" naomi asked jay gasping turning around again eyes squinting at the boy before she started to laugh covering her mouth connie giving the female , a look before he eyed you and naomi who both looked at each other turning the other side.

" wdym kissed ? you kissed him ?! babe what fuck?" eren blurted out naomi shrugging waving him off

" boy shut up. anyways he's a good kisser for somebody that's literally quiet and shy , i swore he added a bit of tongue? or was that me .." quietly asking herself you snorted as eren opened his mouth, connie and imani enjoying what they currently was seeing.

" i don't believe you ain't no way he's a good kisser look at him" you announced pointing dramatically at armin who was oblivious to y'all discussing about if he was a good kisser or not, being way into the book he was reading.

" don't believe her? okay then how about this i bet you can't kiss him at the party me and eren are gonna throw, i mean if you're up for it of course " smirking at you, jean held out his hand you looked at it looking up at the group watching the , scene you and jean was having. licking over your lips you nodded shaking jeans hand she clapped loudly, eren complaining about how he now had to throw a party for the stupid bet.

" great! you can start this bet by asking him to the party" jean smiles you blankly stared at him grabbing the bag and standing up , grabbing her head kissing her head before mushing it roughly walking over to the table armin was sitting at. tossing the bag on the table he flinched looking up frowning at you

" can i help you?" hearing the honey likeness in his voice it sounded sweet , biting the inside of your cheek. looking over to naomi and them her and imani grabbing on each other fake kissing teasing you.

" i read that book ending is sad, but i came here to say eren's throwing a party and i decided that you was going to be my date " announcing to him he gave you a blank expression mouth gaped open a bit, nodding slowly you gave him a thumbs up before leaving the library texting the groupchat.

the bet was gonna be easy you thought smirking to yourself proudly.

z's note
i will stick to my
word i made to SAJNTS
and update this ☠️