#11

"W...Who a..are you???"

The question took him off guard.

They looked at the doctor shocked who sighed heavily.......

______________________

"Who are these dwotor unchle???"

Hearing those the people present somehow understood something.

"You're thinking right. Traumatic brain injury which caused him to act like a child. Hope he'll get well soon. Please don't stress him or pressure him,it can take his life.."
The doctor said making the other two sigh.

"I'm your Appa, Jin"

"I know!! Jin was pwayin' araund!"

His Appa hugged him. He saw Joon looking at him.

He made cute faces and pouted cutely which made Joon to laugh...

"Appa,it hwurts!!"

"Sleep!! We'll go and buy you toys"

His appa said and was to go out when he spotted Joon looking at his son.

He didn't think twice he grabbed Joon's hand and dragged him out.....

They went to the doctor's cabin with him...

"So, doctor can you explain things more clearly??"

"Ofc,the accident has damaged a certain part of his brain. This was his second time getting the exact same place wounded.. so he won't remember those happened the past years....."

"Won't he remember me??"
Joon interrupted the doctor only to receive a glare from Jin's Appa.

"No!, He is a kid of maybe 5 or 7 or even less.."

"Oh ok"
Jin's Appa came out dragging Joon with him...
______

"Look Namjoon,don't you try to get near my son!! All this is because of you!! If you ever dare to come near him,don't forget my words"..

Before Joon could open his mouth to speak something, Jin's Appa went from there...

Like his Appa said,Joon wasn't allowed to meet him... Even Tae couldn't help him even though he wanted to help Joon.

Everytime Joon would peep through the door and see his Jin playing with toys....

Days passed and Joon didn't get a single chance to meet him...

Everything,every single thing remained a secret with the people linked with that....

Jimin's secret wasn't revealed because Joon was looking for a chance to meet Jin while Jungkook gave him a cold shoulder .....

Jin got discharged and went to his house..

His father hired bodyguards to not let anyone come inside his house until and unless they're allowed by his father...

At Joon's mansion......

"Tae,how have you been lately??
Joon asked grabbing an apple...

"I'm really tired hyung!!! You know Jin hyung won't let me close the windows and he says he want to talk to the moon, he'll walk me here and there a 100 times"
Tae complained...