014

Chapter Fourteen:
Come Thru

Reneé Trinity Jackson Chicago, Illinois

Chicago, Illinois

Reneé had just finished cleaning up the salon with Lisa when Koop and Cash walked in.

"Daaaaamn, this is niceee." Koop said as he looked around, he looked hella impressed.

"This place is fire, for real tho." Cash said while he hugged Reneé and Lisa.

"Thank you all." Reneé smiled widely, she loved it when her hard work paid off. With these comments, she knew she was doing something right.

"We came to get y'all like planned." Koop said. "Let's roll out!"

"Hollon!" Reneé shouted before she ran to her office to grab her stuff in the back.

She walked out with a plastic bag full of sweets. On her other hand was her keys and her gun. Reneé handed Cash her bag of sweets.

"Where the hell you goin' with all dat?" Cash asked as he went through the plastic bag, she had hella sweets and chocolate bars. He was shocked by how much sugary stuff was actually in the bag, shorty was a whole child.

"Oh y'all don't know? She got a sweet tooth, she be eatin' sweets more than anythin else." Lisa said before snatching the bag from Cash before he took a lollipop. "Damn, you mad stingy." He mugged her.

"Yo broke ass ain't ask for none the right way." She rolled her eyes before watching Reneé.

Handing Cash the gun, she locked the Salon up before they all piled into Lisa's Range Rover.

"So I'm guessing none of you guys get munchies?" Reneé asked, she didn't really care; she just wanted to make sure she didn't have anyone she had to share her sweets with. Ain't nothing she hated more than sharing her food, shit made her annoyed.

"Nah foo, it's only you. Ion know how yo teeth ain't fallen out yet." Koop shook his head.

"I'm built different." Reneé smirked making everyone in the car groan which just made her burst out laughing.

'Woo Baby' by Pop Smoke blasted out while they drove to the designated space. All their windows were rolled out as the wind blew inside, they enjoyed how it felt for the cool air to kiss their skin. Reneé was starting to enjoy hanging out with friends, which was something that shocked her but she was getting used to it.

There was an empty parking lot that they were all meeting at. Cameron had some stuff to do at his club so he was going to be late and meet the rest there. He owned a strip club and a barber shop, but he made most of his money from the drug trade, which he was trying to get out of.

Once they parked there, Reneé shoved her gun in her hand bag and all her food and waited for Cameron to come. After all, she didn't want to be high without her nigga around.