Office sex pt.1 | jhs

The sound of your heels clicking was the only thing heard as you walked to your coworkers office, as your boss told you to drop off some files for him. In all honesty, you were pretty good friends, as you were often paired up for random task.
"Here you go, Mr. Jung" You put the paperwork down, the pile nearly hiding his face.
"Thank you, Miss y/n" He smirked, giving you a playful wink. However he somehow seems uneasy.
"Is everything okay hobie?" Bending over his desk ,you took closer look at his features. Hoseoks eyes immediately fell on your slightly exposing cleavage from your work suit. And of course you noticed.
"Y-yeah totally" You smiled, turning on you heel and making your way to the door.
Suddenly the door in front of you shut close, and you were turned around and pushed up against them. It took you a moment to process what is happening, but you almost immediately understood. He was needy, his expression gave it all away. "Would you be kind enough to stay a bit? I need some...help."
Hoseok pleaded with his eyes. you pulled him by the tie, bringing his face inches away from your own. "what's wrong mr.kim?" you teased, grazing your hand over the visible tent in his pants. He whimpered, pushing you up against the door and tightly pressing his body against yours, bucking his hips against you.
"I couldn't resist thinking about just fucking you mindlessly against my desk. the whole day I've been fantasizing about that." you moaned into his lips as he took your lower lip in between his teeth.
"How about we live out that fantasy of yours,
Mr. Jung?" you drop down on your knees, looking into his eyes. licking a long stripe against his clothed crotch, you never break eye contact, as he clasps your hair and enjoy the view.
"glad you asked." and just like that, his eyes turned two shades darker, as he brought you up by the hair and dragged you to his desk. In a split second, the papers ended up on the floor making a mess. Hoseok picked you up placing you on the desk, spreading your legs and hurriedly took off your pants, starting to gently rub you. "hmm, already wet for me?"

Hoseok slapped your pussy, as he hungrily made out with you.

He dropped on his knees in front of the desk, licking a few long stripes between your walls before thrusting his tongue in and out. He started sucking and licking harshly on your clit while thrusting ploughing his long fingers into you.
"o-oh fuck hobie deeper." moaning out, you bucked your hips onto his fingers.
Hoseok smirk, eating you out like a starved beast. He started ruthlessly assaulting your hole with his digits, making you arch your back against the desk and scream out in pleasure, as you came over his fingers. Hoseok licked it all up, squeaky clean, as you came down from your high, you didn't even notice him unbuckling his pants. you unbuttoned your shirt, exposing your hardened nipples.
"oh god you're so fucking beautiful like that." he lowered himself and nibbled on your breast while massaging the other with his hand, making sure they're equally treated.

"mmh, hobie just fuck me." Hoseok pulled away, pulling down his boxers and letting his huge shaft spring out into the air. you whined out loud at his size, the veins popping out, his tip perfectly pink and begging to be sucked.

"you want this, hm baby?" he asked, stroking himself in front of you. "yes, please! I want it so bad." Just smirking at your neediness, Hoseok kept working his hand around his cock.
"beg for it, doll. show me how much you want this dick deep inside your tight pussy."

He knew he was driving you crazy with all that dirty talk. you whined, begging him to just ruin you right then and there. you desperately closed your thighs together, rubbing them against each other in desperate try of creating any kind of friction.

you needed to cum badly. Hoseok stopped and harshly spread your thighs, spitting on his hand and rubbing you once more, before ramming himself inside you. "oh fuck! harder, please go harder daddy!"

"harder? you're that desperate huh? such a dirty little girl." Hoseok pulled out, turning you on your hip. He pushed up your leg, thrusting himself into you again, harder than ever, the position was perfect for him to hit your sweet spot repeatedly, and harder with each thrust. His size was overwhelming, and your eyes soon rolled to the back of your head.you screamed out as a strong wave of electricity shot through your entire body, making you shake violently and clench repeatedly around Hoseok's cock. It was the most intense orgasm you've ever had, making you see stars behind your tightly shut eyes.
Hoseok enjoyed it, knowing he almost made you pass out. he spanked your ass harshly, hissing into your ear from behind.
"you feel so damn good around me, kitten." you quickly regained consciousness, but then you to heard someone walking near the office.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT 🔗