Liar?

Author

Flashback

A 13 year old girl was sitting on the swing of her school playground. It had been 2 hours since the school was dismissed but still she was there, debating if she should go home or not.

It felt too peaceful for her sitting there, away from all the shouting and yelling of her so called father and screams of her mother.

There was someone who was watching her from afar, admiring her. Debating if he should go and talk to her or not ? She seemed quiet lonely to him.

The girl was slowly going back and forth on the swing, but then she tripped.

"Ouch", she said and tears streamed down her eyes. She started crying over the wound on her knee that was bleeding and hurting.

"Does it hurt bad? ", someone asked squatting infront of her.

She looked towards him and blinked her eyes. It was at that moment, those blue orbs captivated those brown orbs for forever.

She wiped her tears, not wanting to embarrass herself infront of the new transfer student, who was her crush.

She shook her head and said,"No it doesn't", in between her sobs.

"Can I see it?", he asked smiling at the girl.

She nodded her head . He had a look on wound which was bleeding slightly.

"Let's go and wash your wound", he said and stood up. Extending his hand for the girl to hold. She gladly took his hand and smiled at him.

He cleaned her wound and wrapped his handkerchief around her knees. He sat on a bench with her.

"I am Aldric", he said extending his hand to her and giving her his cute dimple smile.

She hesitated a bit , but gladly took his hand , giving her beautiful smile to him. "I am Ava", she said.

"If you don't mind , may I know what you are doing in school even after dismissal?", he asked.

She hesitated before replying , thinking what to say. But finally got an excuse.

"My parents are not at home, so I thought of being here for a while", she said. "What about you?", she asked.

"I had extra class to cover up some topics , I missed", he replied smiling at her. "But why are you alone?", he asked.

She looked down . "I don't have friends.", she replied sadly.

"You know I also don't have any friends here.", he said. She looked at him with her glittering eyes.

"Do you want to be my friend?", he asked her with a wide smile on his face.

Her glittering eyes brightened and she smiled widely at him.

"I would love to", she said smiling.

"Okay so we are friends now",he said happily. "Lets celebrate our friendship with ice cream,what say?", he asked.

"Yes , yes, yes", she said giggling and jumping. She held his hand and dragged him with her.