🔞first time🔞

(Authors note. I decided to write this story because a friend of mine started teasing me with my wattpads all the time. So i named it after what she used to call it)

*The story*

Hi i'm y/n, i'm 18 years old and i'm in my last year of high school.

Hi i'm jungkook, i'm 19 years old and i'm in my first year of college.

You and your mother where kicked out of the house by your father when you where 17 years old, your mom got a new job at a big company where she didn't earn enough money to buy a house so you had to live in the car for almost a year already.
One day when you came back from school your mom was standing next to a man with a expensive looking suit on, your mom told you to pack your back and said she would explain on the way.
In the car your mom told you she fell in love with her bos and he felt the same way so they decided to get married and that you will all live together at his house.
You where really shocked but happy for your mom and that you didn't have to live in the car anymore.
when you arrived at the house you were amazed at how big it was.

(The house)

Your mom and new dad walked to the front door, you followed them inside and saw a boy from around your age walking down the stairs.

(Y/n thoughts:) omg he is really hot, is he gonna be my stepbrother?.

Your new dad (m'r jeon) introduced him to you.

M'r jeon: y/n meet my son jungkook.

Y/n: h-hi nice to meet you.
(Y/n thoughts:) ughh why did i stutter?

Jungkook: hi y/n, nice to meet you to, your mom has told me so much about you.

M'r jeon: jungkook, can you show y/n her room?

Jungkook: sure, follow me y/n.

Y/n pov.

Jungkook took my bag and carried it to my new room, my room was opposite of his.

Jungkook: if you need anything just ask me, my room is opposite of your's.

Y/n: t-thank you. *blush*
(Y/n thoughts:) why did i stutter again and worst of all i'm blushing right now. I get it he is freaking hot but he would never like me anyway and he is my stepbrother.

Jungkook pov.

Omg she is blushing, she looks so hot when she gets all flustered, wait what am i thinking....she is my stepsister.

Jungkook: okay so... i'm going to my room.

Y/n: okay, see you in a bit.

*Time skip that evening*

Y/n pov.

I was thinking about jungkook when i heard my mom call me for dinner.

*at the dinner table*

Y/n: mom, when are you gonna get married?

Y/n's mom: in four weeks, but me and m'r jeon will go on a business trip tomorrow and will be back in 3 weeks.

Y/n: okay.

*Time skip next day*

Y/n's mom: cya kids, and be good, no parties.

Y/n and jungkook: no mom and dad we will behave.

Y/n pov.

Once they were gone i went to my room and just watched some netflix and ate chips. After some time jungkook knocked on my door, i told him to come in and asked what he wanted.
He asked me to watch a movie with him which i gladly agreed to because i got bored as hell, so we went down stairs and flopped down on the couch.
We decided to watch a comedy movie but it was really boring so after a short while i got really sleepy and slowly fell asleep on his shoulder.

Jungkook pov.

We were watching a movie but after some time i felt y/n laying her head on my shoulder, i looked over at her and smiled at how cute she looked, i felt my cheeks flush and decided to bring her to her room.

*time skip mext morning*

Y/n pov.

I woke up in my bed and remembered what happened last night and blushed, i looked at the time and saw that it was 8am so i decided to go down stairs and make breakfast for me and jungkook.

I was making pancakes in the kitchen when i suddenly felt someone back hugging me, i turned my head to see a sleepy jungkook looking at me with a smile on his face.

Jungkook pov.

I woke up to the smel of pancakes so i went down stairs and saw y/n making breakfast i came up to her and back hugged her and was smiling when she turned her head to face me.
I wanted to kiss those soft, plumped lips of hers, i couldn't hold back anymore so i leaned forward and attached my lips with hers.
At first she resisted but after a few seconds she kissed back. I licked her lower lip to ask entrance which she gladly accepted, we fought for dominance but in the end i won.

Y/n pov.

I was shocked when he kissed me but this is what i wanted for the last few days so after a few seconds i gladly accept the kiss, he licked my lower lip to ask for entrance so i quickly open my mouth, our tongue fought for dominance which he won.

Authors pov.

Jungkook lifted her from the ground and put her on the kitchen counter, and began making out again.

Jungkook: are you a virgin?

Y/n: y-yes. *blush*

Jungkook: then i'll be gentle the first round. *smirk*

Jungkook carried her to his room and placed her on his bed, he took off her sweatpants and crop top and left her only in her undergarmentshe, he traced his hand down her back to her ass and up her thigh, stroking it softly up her inner thigh and up to her cloghed pussy.
He made slow circles on her clit which made her a moaning mess, he softly put his middle finger in her soft pink hole making her hiss in pain.
He softly kissed her lips distracting her from the pain and slowly sliding his finger in and out of her, after a while he added another finger and started to pick up his pace.
She cummed on his fingers and he put them in his mouth tasting her sweetness, he pulled down his pants and boxers revealing his big cock which was leaking precum.
Looking into her eyes asking if he could start, she nodded and he slowly slides in her tight hole, he waited a minuut letting her adjust to his size.
She put her hands on his neck signal for him to start moving.

Jungkook: *moan* your...so..tight.

Y/n: so...good..*moan*

He picked up his pace and hit her g-spot dead end.

Y/n: *moan* i'm...g-gonna..cum..mhhhm

Jungkook: me..to..baby..hmmm..hold..on..just..a..litle.....longer

His thrusts got sloppy and after a while you came on his cock and he pulled out cumming on your stomach.

Jungkook: *pants* t-that was good.

Y/n: yea *smiles*

They they kissed and fell asleep in eachothers arms.

This was my fist part next part comming (cumming🤣) soon.

Word count 1238.