Calling her 'bro' prank (on billie)

Y/N's POV
"Hey guys what's up as you can tell i'm alone so that means imma be pulling another prank on my girlfriend billie as you can see from the title lol that i will be calling billie 'bro' a lot sometimes i do it out of instinct and i know if i do it a lot she will definitely get irritated, i usually call her like baby or love i know i know gross imagine being in love" i said the last statement sarcastically and making a fake gagging noise.

"well this should be funny i just love annoying her she's just too cute and hot when she's mad i'll admit.....soo let's get started with the prank she's downstairs right now"

I sneakily set the camera up behind the tv but it can still see us without her seeing it.

"Yo bro could you pass me my phone from next to you" i said starting off the prank

"yea here you go" she handed me the phone not really looking much into me just calling her bro.after a couple minutes "billie bro you hungry cuz i'm fucking starving" she looked at me suspiciously "hellooo are you hungry or not" i ask again snapping my fingers since she has been starting at me for so long with no answer

"don't snap your fingers at me y/n" she says and bites my finger that was snapping at her with a giggle.

"but yea i'm hungry baby can you postmates or something"
"aight what do u want bro?"
She glared at me like a "what are you doing" glare
"can you not with that shit" she said eyeing me

" what do you meann ?" i ask trying to act oblivious to what i'm trying to do.

"you know what"

"i really don't what is it bro"

"you think you're so funny sometimes, stop calling me bro you know i don't like it"

"oh shot sorry i don't even realize it i'll try not to let it slip out"

"okay thank you" she said then went on her phone scrolling through her socials.

"okay i just ordered some taco bell, is that okay"

"yea that's fine thank you baby" she said giving me a peck on my lips.

"it no problem bro"

"UGHHH can you stop i'm not your 'bro'" she said putting the word bro in quotation marks in the air

i laughed and gave her a tight hug "i'm sorry i don't realize it it's just like an instinct"

we decided to watch some greys anatomy episodes while we waited for our food to arrive about 10 minutes into the episode i decide to fuck with her again.

"can you hand me the remote bro i need to turn the volume up"

"nah get that shit yourself if you're gonna call me that" she said crossing her arms.

"ugh fine don't be upsettt" i say in baby voice and squeeze her cheeks

"stopppp y/n" she tried to hide that smile

after 10 more minutes we got our food delivered and i went to get it and placed it on the counter in the kitchen.

"bro you comin to eat?" i say asking billie

"Billieeee" i say again and walk into the living room

"go away broo" she mimicked the way i said bro in an annoyed tone.

"baby come one it was an honest mistake i won't do it again" i say giving her a kiss

"i think that was the first you called me baby and not bro" i chuckle then tell her to come eat

"we sit down and i realize she hasn't opened up her burrito yet and i took the opportunity to call her bro again.

"why aren't you eating bruh"

she didn't say anything ignoring me

"hellooo i'm talking to youuu"

" you're literally so annoying don't talk to
me broo" she mimicked again

" come on billie it's not that deep it just a word and i called you it by accident"

" i don't think 'accidents' happen like 20 times on the same day y/n"

"first of all can you stop calling me by my actual name you never do that and second i think it's possible to make a mistake more than once on the same day" i challenge her

"see how does it feel to be called something you don't like y/n" she says my name again on purpose.

"shit why are you so mad about it really not that deep bro"

"what the fuck y/n you know i don't like it when you say it repeatedly to me so i don't know if you're trying to be funny or to purposely piss me off because you're doing a great fucking job on doing that" she says angrily and i'm starting to get scared i'm not gonna lie angry billie is scary but weirdly extremely hot.

"okay okay i'm actually sorry i'll try not to do it again i'm sorry for making you mad baby" i say cupping her cheeks and giving her a couple forehead kisses for her to calm down a bit

"okay thank you i'm sorry for going off on you baby i just don't like it when you call me that i'm not your bro" we kiss for a couple minutes before we got back into eating the food and i decided that i'm still not done fucking with her so i try to find my next opportunity to call her bro.

"i'm so full right now bro" i tell her looking at her i'm the eye.

"fuckin hell i'm done i don't wanna eat anymore" she says getting up and leaving the kitchen

"billie come one where are you going" i whine

i follow her into the living room seeing her on her phone i go to sit next to her well tryyy to sit next to her before she pushes my chest away.

"no go away i don't wanna talk to you right now" she says not looking up from her phone.

i start uncontrollably laughing and she looks at me with such a confused and weirded out face probably thinking i'm some maniac but i couldn't stop laughing.

"why the fuck are you laughing so stupidly right now what's so funny" she says with irritation in her tone.

i don't answer her instead i go grab the camera and she instantly figured it out.

"how does it feel to get prankeddd baby" i said laughing at her pointing the camera at her face

"get the camera out of my face and i'll get you back you just watch"

"yea bro whatever" i said trying to irritate her

"you're not funny" she says with a slight chuckle

we laugh together then end up cuddling on the couch watching greys anatomy.