Final

Y/N's POV continued

I brain froze after Alex left me there in that helpless condition. Bare chest exposed. Tied. Feeling betrayed because of Alex. Felt like a betrayer because I betrayed my own family. Everything was a mess.

I couldn't keep check on time but approximately after 30-45 minutes I heard opening of the door. Shiver ran through my spine. No one would save me from Alex this time.

End of Y/N's POV

She was never this scared. But the fear of being touched inappropriately by Alex took over her. Her heartbeat increased as the sound of footsteps increased. She, unconsciously, started begging. Her eyes closed shut.

"Please please please Alex. Don't do this to me. Please please."

"Y/N?"

The familiar voice made her look at the speaker. She looked up at him. Namjoon. She immediately looked away. She was ashamed of herself. Ashamed of being half naked in front of her brother.

"Y/N-ie. Look at me. Look into my eyes. Please." Namjoon spoke very softly. He wanted Y/N to look into his eyes so that she knows that her brother wasn't looking at her bare chest.

"H-hyung." She sobbed. "Namjoonie hyung." She slowly lifted her head up and looked at him with tears rolling down her eyes.

"Just look at me okay? I'll get you out." Namjoon said in softest tone ever. His heart was clenching. His blood was boiling yet he his tone was soft for his sister.

He freed Y/N from the chains and turned his back towards her.

"Baby tell me when you're ready to go out. Okay?"

Y/N tried to button her shirt but couldn't as all the buttons flew away when Alex ripped her shirt off.

"Hy-hyung I n-need you tshirt. Please." She asked, still sobbing.

Namjoon didn't thought for another second and put off his tshirt and gave it to her without turning back. She quickly puts on his tshirt which had spots of blood on it, yet it didn't effect Y/N, she was out of her proper mind set to pay attention on those blood spots.

"Are you done Y/N-ie?" Namjoon asked.

She hummed in response. Namjoon turned and looked at his sister with her head hung low, sobbing. He immediately pulled her into a tight hug. He wanted to rip out every organ of Alex for touching his precious.

"I'm sorry Hyung. I'm really sorry. I should-should have listened to you all." She spoke in between her hiccups, burrying her head more into his chest.

He hushed her and patted her head.

"No baby no. You did nothing wrong. Hyung is not upset. Okay?" He tried to comfort her but she started crying even more.

"Hey. Hey. Y/N-ie. You trust Hyung. Right?" He said cupping her cheeks and making her look into his eyes. She just nodded in response.

"Hyungs isn't upset. Okay? I love you. Everybody does. I promise that I will rip out that Alex's every organ. Chop every finger of his into pieces." His eyes grew dark when he talked about Alex.

Y/N hugged him back and started crying again. This time he let her cry and just mumbles how muchhe love her into her ears.

After few minutes she calms down and stops sobbing.

"You ready to go out to see everybody else? hmm?" Namjoon asks. Again she nodded in response.

They both headed out. It was some abandoned factory with huge machineries. Her brothers were there, with their men. Alex was, on the floor under Yoongi's shoes, whining. Alex's man were lying on the floor, lifeless. As soon as Yoongi saw Y/N's condition he gritted his teeth and applied more pressure on Alex's face making him scream in pain.