whatever it takes.

"So my choices are what again?" I questioned to piss him off, "the USB or Jungkook," he smiled while gritting his teeth

"So my choices are what again?" I questioned to piss him off, "the USB or Jungkook," he smiled while gritting his teeth. "Fine. Give me the USB," I easily chose, stepping forward to get it but he stepped back.

"What?"

"I said give me the USB?" I tilted my head in confusion. "No, what, no, that quickly? The whole point of this game was to make you suffer, how could you choose so easily?" He was dumbfounded.

"Well he's my ex, I'd rather get rid of that USB, I mean come on Jaechan, you could've made anything the other choice and it would've been more difficult, are you seriously an idiot?" I lied. I was manipulating him, making him feel stupid for this little game. Like I mentioned earlier, he's a daredevil, he wants trouble, he wants me to hurt.

"Really now? Then you won't mind me doing this," he signalled the man in the car to start accelerating against the other vehicle.

I sucked in my breath, trying not to react but the worry plastered all over my expression gave it away, Jaechan knew he was succeeding

"Alright you had your fun, stop it," I ordered, now feeling anxious. "No, go save him yourself," he smirked, the car getting closer and closer to tipping over the cliff.

"Jaechan stop being such a fucking psycho,"

"You shouldn't say that. You shouldn't tell a psychopath they're a psychopath. We don't like it." He suddenly charged towards me, throwing a punch across my already fucked up face. "Isn't he the person who did this to your face? And you rushed here to save that same man?" He scoffed before I cracked my neck, there was no need to go easy on him.

I did a crescent kick, pushing him back onto some rocks where he hit his head relatively hard. "You're focusing on the wrong ex," he spat out blood while chuckling. I mentally cursed, realising I'd let myself get distracted with my hatred for him. I raced towards the vehicles, running a competition between me and fate I knew I couldn't win.

As soon as I reached the car I attempted to open the door and get an unconscious Jungkook out, but of course it was locked. Jaechan would've never succeeded in this plan to even get JK in this situation if it wasn't for what happened today. It completely broke him, he had no will to avoid anything and once again, everything was my fault.