two

Jin Pov

I just finished my shift at the restaurant, I started to drive home and notice I barely have any gas left so I decided to go to a local gas station and fill up. While Driving to the gas station I noticed a couple cars following my car, I ignored it at first because I was focus on finding a nearby gas station. But when I checked again the cars was gone, I didn't care about it and continued to fill the gas. Then after filling up the car, I started to drive home , everytime was fine at first until I noticed the black car following me again, this time I got scared but kept my cool, I saw that the black car was gone and realized that I reached my apartment. I didn't think about it and enter my apartment.

In Jin Apartment

I opened my apartment door and saw that Jimin and Jungkook are already sleeping on the couch, so I just grab the remote and turn off the TV. And went in my room. After changing my clothes into my pajamas, I sat on the bed and prepare to sleep before starting to think about the black car following him awhile ago.
"I hope they didn't have bad intentions" I Said Before sleeping.

The Next Day

No One POV

After waking up, Jin did his routine and decided to take a shower. After taking a shower, he wore his school uniform and wake up his omegas brothers, it hard having omegas brother because it very dangerous to be a omega around the city, Alphas would usually try to do bad things to you and would leave you alone after they did it, to them omegas are just a reproduction for them to breed. Being female omegas is already dangerous but being a male omega is more dangerous, that's why I don't let both of my brothers to go anywhere because am scared that they will get kidnapped.

Jin Pov

After Waking them up, I went to the kitchen to make breakfast and prepare their lunch boxes.
After I finished cooking breakfast, I put the food on the table and waited for Jimin and Jungkook to get out of their rooms.

When they came out their rooms dressed in their school uniform.
They both went and sit on the chair eating their breakfast.

"Jiminie Hyung did drink my banana milk" Said Jungkook. "Uhh No I didn't" ". "YOU DID HYUNG" Said Jungkook. And they both started to agure as usual then I heard a knock at the door, "I get it" I Said.

After I opened the door, I saw 6 men barging in and grabbed my arms tight, I screamed until I blacked out.

Jimin Pov

Me and Jungkook was aguring until we heard Jin Hyung screamed, We both ran out of the kitchen and saw that he was unconscious in a man arms then the 5 other large men saw us ran toward us, I tried fighting them but they grabbed us put a small cloth over our nose until we both lost conscious.

No One POV

"Sir We got them" Said Wonho, "Good Job You're Salary will be doubled, now bring them to the mansion basement" Said Namjoon,"Yes Sir" Said Wonho"

6 hours later

Jimin Pov

When I gained my consciousness, I saw that Jin Hyung , Kookie and I are tied up. We are going somewhere I think because all I see is nothing.
Then after 4 minutes I heard Jin Hyung Groaned."Huh What happened" Said Jin Hyung, "HYUNG" I Said Before crying and trying to move to him."Jimin! Are you ok where jungkook?" Said Jin Hyung,"He's still unconscious, Hyung am scared" I said , "Don't be worry jiminie we're are gonna get out of this and be okay" Jin Hyung Said.

Then we heard the Van stopped, And we both saw 4 men coming out of the place that look sort like a big mansion.
After That The Door Opened and Revealed the Same men who kidnapped us, They Started to pulled us out and then picking up kookie who still unconscious.

"LET US GO DON'T ME" Jin Hyung Said, "What do you want from us?" I asked, but got ignored.
Both me and jin hyung tried to get out of their grip but we got tired and gave up.

After a few more minutes I opened my eyes to see that they removed out the rope , and saw jin hyung awake and trying to comfort kookie who is scared and awake. Before I managed to say a word, The Door Opened Revealing 6 men who grabbed our arms separating A crying Kookie and Jin Hyung who is trying to loosen their grip but failed.
After Being Pulled from what look like a basement, We look up and saw a big mansion full of maids and guards.
Later On while walking I got taken to a large room and saw jin hyung and kookie being taken into a room aswell before the door got shut loud.

I started to cry then for 5 minutes before the door opened revealing 2 hot handsome mens wearing suits.

"What a cute little omega we got here yoonie" I heard one of them says.
"Please let us go" I said before one of the hot men grabbed my chin and
"You're not going anywhere Princess" He Said Before I got tired and blacked out.

Hoseok POV

We heard that the kidnapping was successful so, when we heard they arrived, We quickly walked down stairs and saw a handsome looking one, a adorable looking one and a cute looking bunny.
All of them blacked out because of tiredness to resist, "Get them to the basement" I heard Namjoon orders the alpha and betas before telling us to go to the living room.

"Listen you guys know what to do, Yoongi and Hoseok take the adorable one in ur room, Taehyung take the bunny into ur room and make sure they summit to us alright and I will take the handsome one" Namjoon Said Codly Before telling the guards to take the omegas from the basement to each our room.

After we got dismissed, we went to our own room and saw a crying little omega. We told him that we're not letting him go and then we saw that he cried until getting tired and blacked out.
Me and Yoongi Picked him up and put him on our big king size bed and changed his clothes and saw that hes has a beautiful body and small abs.
After that Me and Yoongi Sleep hugging him both sides.

______________________________________

Sorry if it was long, I had to release a chapter daily.