028

Dominic POV

" So where are we going?" Brandon asked sitting in the back seat.

" To Debo's House. He took Brooklyn and Kacey. But he tried to send me to the warehouse to ambush me." I explained

" How you know that?" Braydon asked

" Because the dumb nigga made Brooklyn call me on his phone and didn't hang it up." I said Shaking my head.

" Damn , that's sucks for him." Rico smiled cocking his gun back.

" To bad your brother missing out in the fun." Ant said since Jano stayed with the girls and The baby.

" Ong It's bout to get ugly for them and Fun for us." I laughed and we arrived to the house.

" Alright Split up , 2 and 2 then I'll go by myself." I explained.

" Calm if y'all see anything suspicious , Keep y'all phones on vibrate . Ight let's roll out." Rico said and we all got out the car.

We all split up and I went upstairs and it was hella doors. This shit was finna take me forever. I open the first door and It was 3 niggas playing cards. I shot all of em. But before I killed the 3rd one he shot me in my shoulder.  

I guess Some more niggas heard the gunshots. So they came out the other rooms. Even though I was shot I kept shooting and I got shot again. I fell to the ground and I saw a nigga walking up on me. Then some shots went off in the hallways.

The Boy body dropped and Behind him stood another boy who helped me up and dragged me into a room.

Brooklyn POV

" Baby" I said running to Dom as Devin brought him into the room.

" Bae" He said weak and pulled me in close for a kiss.

" You okay?" I asked noticing blood on him

" Yeah just a graze I'll be ok. Where's Kacey?" He asked

" He's Sleep." I said pointing to a sleeping kacey on the bed.

" Through all that?" He laughed and asked.

" Yeah , I don't know how though." I said

" Lil mama ok?" He asked rubbing my stomach. Then the baby started to kick.

" I guess so." I laughed.

" Nigga Who you? What the hell you doing in here with my girl? " Dom asked cocking his gun back.

" Baby Chill That's Devin. He helped me and He's technically you're brother." I said playing with my fingers.

" Man Ion got no brother." He laughed and looked him up and down.

" That's because Y'all have the same dad and Different Moms. The same thing your dad did to your mom he did to his." I explained.

" So why I ain't never Seen you when I've came around?" He asked.

" Because Debo , I mean Our Dad planned all this out and If I ever came across you He Knew I would've snitched and tried to get protection from you." Devin explained

" Damn So you really are my brother huh?" Dom asked.

" Yeah and Imma Help you get out of here before Debo gets back." He said getting a First- Aid kit from the bathroom.

" What about you? You're not coming with us?" I asked.

" No because first I have to wait for Debo to Die. So then I can fake his death and Dom will be able to take over in our dads place." Devin Explained.