Chapter 27

"Sometimes, I wish I had what you guys had," Nora frowned as we walked shoulder to shoulder in the crowded hallway.

"What?" I almost stuttered as my eyes connected with hers.

"You and Karson always argue, yet the sexual tension between you guys is fucking insane," she sighed as she threw her arms up in exaggeration.

"Did someone put something in your drink? I'm worried about you," I asked as I placed a gentle hand on her shoulder.

She swatted my hand away, glaring at me as she flung her hair over her shoulder. "You're just blind."

I gaped at her, my nostrils flaring as I looked at her like she had two heads. "We don't like each other, Nora. No sexual tension, just arguments. You sound like Braxton."

"You guys don't like each other my ass," she snorted as she shook her head in disagreement.

I narrowed my eyes at her as I bit my lip, trying to stop myself from arguing with her. I glanced to my left and saw Nora's arm shoot out, grabbing my arm to stop me from running into a girl who stood in front of us with her hands on her hips. I abruptly came to a stop as the blonde looked me up and down.

She wore a skin tight dress that fit her perfectly. She had blonde hair that flowed down the middle of her back with striking green eyes. She scoffed as she met my eyes. I raised my eyebrow as I stared at the girl in front of me.

Nora looked confused as she hugged herself, her arms circling around her waist. "Yes?"

"You," she pointed at me as my eyes shot up in surprise. "I don't want you near Karson. We have something really special going on and I don't like the way he touched you in the cafeteria."

Nora snorted beside me as I pressed my lips together in a thin line. "Something special going on?"

"Yes!" She squealed in rage, her squeaky voice making me flinch as it echoed off the lockers.

"You know he probably fucks a new girl everyday, right?" I dragged out the last word as I blankly stared at her. I was bored with this conversation already.

"I'm special! We fucked more than once," she hissed as her heel connected loudly with the tile below her.

"Okay? Fuck him some more? I don't understand why you're talking to me," I deadpanned as her eyes bore into mine.

"Stay the fuck away from him!" She screeched as she stepped forward. "He's mine."

"Have him," I snorted as I looked down at my wrist, pretending to look at the time. I wasn't wearing a watch but I knew she was wasting a shit ton of my time. And of course it's because of Karson. Even when I'm away from him, he somehow always gets brought up in every conversation.

She was absolutely fuming and I could've sworn I saw smoke steaming out of her ears. I didn't understand why she was so mad. I told her she could have him, so what was her fucking problem?

She crossed her arms over her chest immaturely, copying Nora as she glared at my best friend. I ignored this bitch and nudged Nora, hinting at her to walk away. Thankfully, she got the message and began to walk around Karson's fuck buddy.

I rolled my eyes before following Nora, slightly grabbing her wrist so I could catch up to her. My body almost froze when I felt a small hand roughly grab my shirt. Blonde Bitch roughly pulled my shirt back, making my grip on Nora loosen as I stumbled back.

I tightly grabbed her arm from behind me and ripped her arm away. I was fuming as my breathing got heavier. "Don't fucking touch me."

"What the fuck is going on?" I heard a rough voice come from behind me. I almost sighed in relief when I heard Karson's booming voice, followed by a few whispers around the hallway.