8.

After grabbing a coffee from one of the beach shacks, in Hollywood, Florida, they got back into the car and headed to their hotel. It was a luxurious ocean front building and Tom had booked them the penthouse suite. Ella was bouncing up and down in the elevator like a child, she had never stayed in somewhere so magnificent and Tom had pulled out all of the stops, when he opened the door to their apartment there was champagne on ice on the table and she clocked the rose petals on the king size bed through the marble archway.

She was running around the suite pointing out all of its glorious features, the stone bath with waterfall taps, the gold plated mirror, the walk-in wardrobe with a dressing table and minibar as Tom laughed at her from the bedroom where he was hanging up his suits. When she had finished taking in the beautiful apartment she threw herself on the bed next to Tom and stared lovingly at him whilst he was still hanging his clothes.

"What do you want?" Tom chuckled.

"Nothing," Ella said in her childlike tone.

"Are you lying to me Miss White?"

"Oh I would never do that Sir."

"Sir? I like that. Get dressed I've booked us a table."

"It's like 10 o'clock?"

"Good because I booked it for half past, so get dressed!" Tom smiled throwing a huge white box in Ella's direction from the bottom of his case.

She unravelled the bow to reveal a 'Valentino' logo.

"Are you for real? You didn't have to do this!"

"Open it before you say that."

She lifted the lid of the box and pulled back the tissue paper to show a black long-sleeved cotton shirt dress with a deep v-neck from the neck down to the belly button, joined across the top by a gold bar.

"Oh my god!"

"You like it?"

"Tom it's beautiful, thank-you!" She said reaching up to kiss him, pulling him towards her on the bed.

"Stop it; we're going to be late!" Tom said as he smacked her bum and walked off fixing his tie.

She put the dress on and it fit perfect, she examined herself in the mirror and it showed off her tanned stomach and legs as well as her pert boobs and envious figure.

She rummaged through her work bag to find her makeup for a quick top up and then remembered she hadn't bought along any of her belongings.

"Tom," She shouted.

"Yes baby!" He walked out of the bathroom having played with his hair and sprayed his favourite aftershave.

"Oh god, you're so hot!" Ella laughed falling back on the bed.

"Was that what you called me for?"

"No, I was just wondering you know, what I'm supposed to wear on my feet considering you wouldn't let me get any of my stuff."

"Ah I didn't think it would take you this long to ask. You see when I arranged for Adam to have Frankie, I was going to get him to pack you a bag and then I thought no."

"I'm sorry what?"

"Well I thought we could go shopping together,"

"Tom its 10 o'clock, I hardly think the Louboutin outlet is going to be open."

"Is that sarcasm I detect?" Tom raised an eyebrow.

"Well it's that or a bare foot in your arse." Ella said throwing a pillow at Tom's torso.