Truth of "Love And Betrayal"

It is their last night here in the secluded Island and tomorrow they return back to Delhi.

Khushi searched Arnav everywhere around the house. Where is he?

Frowning she went inside their room 'Arnav ji!!!' but no reply back. Instead her eyes fell on a parcel.

She took it in her hand, it is written For You!!!. Inside there was a beautiful dress with matching accessories. It was simple yet beautiful.

There was another small card placed on the bed, it read I'm waiting for you.

Smiling softly she went inside the bathroom to get ready.

She came out of the house looking around. There he stood near the steps of the gazebo looking handsome as ever. Her breath hitched at the look in his eyes. He is no less and lost in her.

The beautiful gown accentuating her body perfectly, she looked breathtaking. Inhaling sharply he moved towards her who met him half way.

Arnav held up his hand and watched her slip her hand in his. Smiling at her 'You look beautiful Khushi'

Khushi looked down blushing. He kissed her hand loving her blush intensifying. Then tugging it lightly 'Come!!'

Confused hazel eye met warm chocolate eye. Arnav 'you will know soon' he led her walking to little distance.

She gasped looking at place simply decorated for two people dine. She looked at Arnav to see him having his eyes on her.

Khushi 'Arnav ji, this.....'

Arnav 'today is the last day here, so thought to do something which will add to our memory for us to cherish together in future'

Khushi 'So thoughtful of you, Arnav ji. It is beautiful'

Arnav 'naah not more than you'

As if on cue music floated softly around the area. She looked at him surprised. Arnav's eyes smiled at her, her gaze travelled to his hand to see cute little remote with which he played a song.

Every word in the song telling her what he feels for her? What she means to him?

Suno na sangemarmar ki ye minarein
Kuchh bhi nahi hain aage tumhaare
Aaj se dil pe mere raaj tumhaara..
Taj tumhaara..

Listen to me (as in believe me),
these minarates of white marble are nothing compared to you
[as in, their beauty is nothing in comparison to your beauty]
From today, on my heart there will be your rule.
(From today) the Taj is yours..

[Taj literally means a crown. So this may also be taken that she has the crown, and hence she's the queen, of his heart.]

He pulled her by her hand making her fall on him lightly. His hand around her waist, her hands went around his neck......both looking in their eyes lost the count of time listening to the song swaying softly.

Bin tere maddham-maddham
Bhi chal rahi thi dhadkan
Jab se mile tum hamein
Aanchal se tere bandhe
Dil ud raha hai

Without you, even the heartbeat
was going on slowly..
Since I found you,
I am tied with you..
(and) the heart is flying..

Suno na aasmaanon ke ye sitaare..
Kuchh bhi nahi hain aage tumhare..

Believe me, these stars of skies,
are nothing compared to you..

Aaj se dil pe mere raaj tumhara..
Taj tumhara..

Suno na sangmarmar ki ye minaarein..

Song had ended long back with another song in list started playing but Arnav and Khushi did not realize anything other than them.

Evening breeze made her shiver a bit breaking them from their daze. Arnav looked at her 'You okay? Feeling cold?'